Weather delaying sailing?

peaofsweetness

You'll probably know by now she's late due to propeller repairs. However she was originally scheduled for the usual time. Aurora was late due to something they repaired en route. However she was always for 6pm. It didn't snow here until Saturday afternoon.

Am I missing something here...is Oriana going out late? I thought it snowed down here Tuesday evening.

Yes, she was due to sail 4.30pm, but waited until gone 9pm which I presume was due to waiting for passengers who were held up by the snow bound roads. It may be clear in Southampton John, but the journey down sure ain't clear... Passengers from Scotland had 3' snow and all routes inbetween are still bad.

You'll probably know by now she's late due to propeller repairs. However she was originally scheduled for the usual time.

Interesting, my sister in the States told me that she had read on Facebook the Oriana sailed late because of problems with the ship (obviously the propeller) and that divers had been down all day. Hope someone posts for hte ship to confirm whether this was the case, or that the Captain made the decision to wait for delayed pax

Archived