? about Shareholder Benefits

For those that have used them, I sent my information in yesterday by fax. Will I get any notification that they received it or that it has been added to my account? Will I have to take my proof of stock with me on the cruise?

Sher

For those that have used them, I sent my information in yesterday by fax. Will I get any notification that they received it or that it has been added to my account? Will I have to take my proof of stock with me on the cruise?

Sher

They always send me an e-mail confirming receipt and the shareholder OBC. It will also be listed on your invoice.

You should be receiving an email confirmation from Linda Buchanan.

You can request another Confirmation Invoice from RCI and on it should be the code SB10 - $$$ - SGL - OBC (substitute the $$$ for the amount).

My last couple of email confirmations did NOT come from Linda. :(

I received an email confirmation. I did take a copy with me. Needed it as well as they did NOT credit my account onboard. While onboard they faxed my copy to the home office. Last night of cruise they said they had not heard back so I would have to deal with it off ship. Called once home.....they still are telling me a different amount for my total OBC's, shareholder included.......also said the ship WAS notified while I was onboard and it should have been taking care of. STILL waiting for credits:(

They really dropped the ball this time. He said/she said and no action:(

Having it in black in white has not made a difference yet. I recommend taking a copy just in case.

BTW: Benefits were combinable for my booking.

Good Luck!

Happy Cruising!

Sher

I sent off for two one i got a reply from one stating the amount the other no reply. When I asked for confirmation was told it was mutualy exclusive with another claim I had made for that cruise. They now have lots of mutual exclusions i.e. Balcony discount.

Sher

I've never received either an email confirmation nor a fax, although I request one or the other be done. The credit has always been there but I take my fax along with me just in case.

How many shares do you need to own to get the credit? Is it graduated to how many you own over the minimum that increases your OBC?

You must own 100 or more to receive the OBC. The amount of OBC varies only by the length of the cruise - not the number of shares you own. The minimum OBC is $50 (for short cruises) and the maximum is $250 (for 12 nights or longer I believe).

We faxed our documents in, and got an email confirmation 3 days later. Guess return time may vary. We always take proof of any OBC with us whenever cruising. Haven't ever had to use any of the documentation, but it is nice to know that if we need it, we have it. Happy cruising! :D

Archived