Where is Everyone Going in 2010?

Bramcruiser

My partner and I have a short weekend trip to Las Vegas in April to see Cher, but as far as cruising, we are sailing on the 7-night Vision of the Seas sailing Sept 4, 2010 which is round-trip Copenhagen with stops in Tallinn, St Petersburg, Helsinki and Stockholm. Then we'll be on the 7-night Serenade of the Seas sailing October 10, 2010 (10/10/10!) round trip San Juan with stops in Barbados, Antigua, St Maarten, St Lucia and St Croix. Never been to the Baltics and never been to the Southern Caribbean, so looking forward to both.

Guest calvin007

My partner and I are on the Ruby Princess April 9 - can't wait! We'll be celebrating 25 years together in March so this is a celebration for us. Would be nice to hook up with some other like minded folks - even to say hi!

My partner and I have a short weekend trip to Las Vegas in April to see Cher, but as far as cruising, we are sailing on the 7-night Vision of the Seas sailing Sept 4, 2010 which is round-trip Copenhagen with stops in Tallinn, St Petersburg, Helsinki and Stockholm. Then we'll be on the 7-night Serenade of the Seas sailing October 10, 2010 (10/10/10!) round trip San Juan with stops in Barbados, Antigua, St Maarten, St Lucia and St Croix. Never been to the Baltics and never been to the Southern Caribbean, so looking forward to both.

We'll be disembarking the Vision of the Seas on your embarkation day. We set sail on the 28th Aug and return on the 4th Sep. It's funny cause our sailing, your sailin and the one before our's are already showing completely sold out. seems strange to me that it's still 6 mmonths away and not a cabin is left!

My pasrtner and I are doing the Atlantis Solstice cruise on March 7th. After that, I'm on the QM2 Eastbound TA departing May 21st. Couldn't get the artner to agree to that one, so I'm going with my very fun ad fab sister, who will be celebrating her XXth birthday.

My pasrtner and I are doing the Atlantis Solstice cruise on March 7th. After that, I'm on the QM2 Eastbound TA departing May 21st. Couldn't get the artner to agree to that one, so I'm going with my very fun ad fab sister, who will be celebrating her XXth birthday.

Mike, We'll see you and your fab sister aboard QM2 21st May. There are three of us traveling together east bound, and my pal of 30+ years on the westbound on 1st June. In London for the three days between. Hope to meet at FODs you. We're QG too.

Mike, Ron and Tom

Cruising in 2010:

April 19th: Celeb Equinox (Ft.Lauderdale to Civitavecchi)14 nights

July 1st: QM2 (NYC-NYC) 5 nights

Sept 20th: Sapphire Princess (Vancouver to Sydney) 32 nights

Dec.20th: Star Princess (Rio-Antartica-BA) 20 nights

Anyone else on these?

wow...what a line up. I have been fortunate enough to have had years with 4 cruises....but never the number of days you are cruising. How fantastic.

Hope you write a review of your long voyages.......I cant imagine a cruise over 14 days. My waist line might have a problem with 20+ nights......what fun.

wow...what a line up. I have been fortunate enough to have had years with 4 cruises....but never the number of days you are cruising. How fantastic.

Hope you write a review of your long voyages.......I cant imagine a cruise over 14 days. My waist line might have a problem with 20+ nights......what fun.

The waist line is an issue, but it's not the food, it's the booze! Long cruises are wonderful, we do a couple per year.

But being surrounded by all that salt water, the amount of salt added to the food....the hot sun.......all results in one having to replenish fluids.

I really want to take a ship out of Australia...one full of Aussies.....the friendliest people on earth...but cant imagine the bar bill...damage to my liver, and the splitting headache every morning.:o

• 2 weeks later...
We are going on the Oasis of the Seas on April 17, the day after my birthday. I have been watching everything about the evolution of this ship for the last few years and we can't wait to go.

Birthday celebration on the Oasis on November 6th 2010. Who's comin' ??

• 2 weeks later...

Archived