Destiny - Mens dress code

Short Answer "NO"

You probably would say my jeans are more expensive than Chino etc but rules are rules. Keep the jeans off and wear trousers

You can wear jeans in the lido but if your in the main dining room in the evening, smart casual is the order of the day.:)

I asked a similar question regaridng smart 3/4 pants for the hubby and got some snotty responses but seriously its not a stuffy boat if you dont want it to be its very freindly with some fab people on board but I didnt see anyone wearing blue jeans at all. We are in our early 30s and went for xmas and I forced the hubby to buy dark black jeans that didnt look like jeans and he was fine as they looked like trousers. He did also wear 3/4 one evening in the seven seas which was fine towards the end of the holiday. Captains night I also forced him into a tux which he ended up being really pleased about cause everyone else had one on and it made the evening feel more special. Have a great time, Im sure you will. We never once felt under or over dressed, depends on the type of person you are really,

For our first cruise in 2004 Paul just took a jacket and tie as he thought no-one would actually wear a dinner jacket. Our table companions were all dressed up to the nines but really friendly and quite understood his reservations as a first-timer, and for our next cruise he was more than happy to buy a dinner jacket, dress shirts, cuff-links, the works! He now has a black suit, white jacket and whole collection of cuff-links and bow-ties to co-ordinate with my dresses.

For smart casual nights he wears ordinary trousers/slacks (for want of a better word) or cords, he doesn't actually possess a pair of jeans anyway.

Carol x

Archived