Which inside cabin on Deck 7/8/9???

jogilbert100

Hi guys,

Am going to book an inside cabin on deck 7, 8 or 9..... Was just wondering if any of you could recommend a particular cabin? Please give me as many cabin numbers as possible, in case your first recommendation is not available. Just quite worried about past reviews on some cabins so would be really grateful if you guys could give me some expert advise!

Thanks

:)

Here are some for you all recommended.

Mrs. C had 8024, we had 9080 this time and 9068 last time, (both these deck 9 ones were balcony).

Oscarbobbins had 2 6525 and 6523. Said they were a bit small but spotless. But they did have 3 in one and 4 in the other.

Thanks for the tip but we dont spoke :)

Is this cruise as bad as people make out?

We have had a great time on both cruises. And our 2 sons in their 20's really enjoyed their 1st cruise this time.

She is an old ship, but then all the Thomson's ships are about the same age.

We were aboard with people who had been on their 9th cruise with her.

We found the Mediterranean cruise more interesting for ports of call apart from Funchal and Lanzarote. And in the evenings and when at sea in the Med there seems always something to see when at sea.

We spent lots of time in the Lookout bar at the top of the ship watching the coast, ships etc. (Big wrap around windows).

But in the Canaries when at sea we were alone.

We hadn't been to Canaries before so it was somewhere new to see.

The staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you. Food was fine and drinks too.

Berwyn

Thanks for the tip but we dont spoke :)

Is this cruise as bad as people make out?

Not if the weather is fine :D think there would have been less complaints if the sun was shining I have also had 8027 which was an inside and it was fine

mrs.c

hi jogilbert, i had a nosey around the decks looking ant the other cabins, on 8/9 when we were waiting to leave the ship because all the doors were open,lol. The cabins i thought were good were on 9 and i think they are classed as deluxe cabins they had a sofa and flat screen tv and stuff like that. 9040, 9034, 9534,9536. I think some are classed as premier. if you can get a copy of the IE brouchre and look at the deck plan you can see for your self, hope this helps:)

hi jogilbert, i had a nosey around the decks looking ant the other cabins, on 8/9 when we were waiting to leave the ship because all the doors were open,lol. The cabins i thought were good were on 9 and i think they are classed as deluxe cabins they had a sofa and flat screen tv and stuff like that. 9040, 9034, 9534,9536. I think some are classed as premier. if you can get a copy of the IE brouchre and look at the deck plan you can see for your self, hope this helps:)

Fantastic, thanks for that..... I booked it last night and decided to go for a premier cabin. After the reviews on here, i was worried there wouldn't be enough room to swing a cat in the normal cabins...

We have had a great time on both cruises. And our 2 sons in their 20's really enjoyed their 1st cruise this time.

She is an old ship, but then all the Thomson's ships are about the same age.

We were aboard with people who had been on their 9th cruise with her.

We found the Mediterranean cruise more interesting for ports of call apart from Funchal and Lanzarote. And in the evenings and when at sea in the Med there seems always something to see when at sea.

We spent lots of time in the Lookout bar at the top of the ship watching the coast, ships etc. (Big wrap around windows).

But in the Canaries when at sea we were alone.

We hadn't been to Canaries before so it was somewhere new to see.

The staff are fantastic and can't do enough for you. Food was fine and drinks too.

Berwyn

Thanks for the help guys. Have now booked an premier cabin. At least

now iv booked, I won't keep changing my mind. Been to canaries islands

once before, so I'm sure my partner and I will love it. The only stop

I'm not looking forward to is morocco, been to egypt, and by the

sounds of if morocco is worse, which I didn't think was possible. I can't imagine how Cairo can get any worse,so I think we will sit that

stop at morocco out

No not yet, booked over the phone last night and the guy said the pre-book cabin number telephone line was closed, so he is going to call them tomorrow for me and then give me a call and let me know which cabins are available..... Will defiantly try and get either of the two premier cabins you quoted. I have had a look and the premier cabins on deck 9 do look bigger then the premier cabins on deck 8, although deck 9 cabin views look restricted by life boats.... But then again, id rather have a bigger room then a non restricted view.... Cant have everything.

How many times have you sailed on her?

you will either love it or hate it, lol, but i really love cruising i like the food and going to different places and stuff, if you both like it you will find your selfs looking at booking another cruise when you get back, i got hooked on cruising, take care. Bye for now:)

hello again, you should be ok with a premier cabin, i wish we had had one, but the prices for the xmas cruise was alot more than they usually charge for a prem or deluxe cabin, I holpe they can sort out the plumbing problems soon, it caused problems for us any many of our fellow passengers, however the food and staff are both great, so its something for you to look forward too.:)

hello again, you should be ok with a premier cabin, i wish we had had one, but the prices for the xmas cruise was alot more than they usually charge for a prem or deluxe cabin, I holpe they can sort out the plumbing problems soon, it caused problems for us any many of our fellow passengers, however the food and staff are both great, so its something for you to look forward too.:)

Thats the thing with xmas, they can charge silly prices! Thank you for all your help :)

Cool, this will be my first time on a cruise ship, so am a little bit nervous although very excited!

I,m sure that you will have a fab time ,and be longing to get your next 1 booked :) hope that the weather is kind to you

mrs.c

No not yet, booked over the phone last night and the guy said the pre-book cabin number telephone line was closed, so he is going to call them tomorrow for me and then give me a call and let me know which cabins are available..... Will defiantly try and get either of the two premier cabins you quoted. I have had a look and the premier cabins on deck 9 do look bigger then the premier cabins on deck 8, although deck 9 cabin views look restricted by life boats.... But then again, id rather have a bigger room then a non restricted view.... Cant have everything.

Do me a favour...Have a look in at cabin 7040 and see whats it like,i`ve booked that one for June ;) :D

End of june or begining Jim? Hope its the latter part of June? at least there will be some strongbow left :D;)

:D

Double checked my booking and I`ve got myself on the ship a month too soon and thats me without a drink its actually the beginning of July RR.Thats worse,the ship could be dry by that time

Archived