Information on renting Sequal Eclipse PC

cal101

We are looking into renting a Sequal Eclipse PC for our cruise in March. My DH uses continuous flow oxygen 24/7. Our local supplier does not have the Sequal so I am having to find other sources. Has anyone rented one on the internet and what kind of experience did you have? Am a little nervous about renting on line, but right now it looks like my only option.

Any insight you can offer and if you could tell me who you rented it from, would be sincerely appreciated.

Thank You!

Thank you Sandyblue029 and Marelind for your help.

I was looking at Oxi-medical because their prices are more reasonable than some of the other companies, but of course I also want and need a reliable compay. Has anyone had any experience with or heard anything about them?

Marelind - To answer your question the Sequal Eclipse can be either continuous flow or pulse. It will go up to 3 liters on continuous flow or 6 litrs (I think)on pulse. I believe I am correct in saying that if your DH needs it at night it has to be continuous flow especially if you are bleeding it into a c-pap or bi-pap as my husband is.

Carol

I have never heard of Oxi-Medical. But that doesn't really mean much, just because I haven't heard of them.

I am on continous flow o2 (3-4 ltr) but when we travel I use my Inogen full time, I just turn it up higher espcially at night. I don't need a cpap and for the most part I feel very comfortable using the pulse all the time for trips. I also set it so the alarm goes off if I don't breath deep enough to trigger the pulse.

We are leaving next week for an 8 day cruise.

Archived