Port Everglades to PBI

ykckby

Please help....I have searched and can't seem to find an answer to my question which apparently is the opposite of what most people do (ie most seem to arrive at PBI but we are leaving from PBI)

We have reservations to leave PBI at 1:30 following our arrival at Port Everglades - on a Sunday.

What is the best option for us with respect to time, cost and safety. For some reason our travel agent isn't stepping up and solving this for me.

Many thanks...

Please help....I have searched and can't seem to find an answer to my question which apparently is the opposite of what most people do (ie most seem to arrive at PBI but we are leaving from PBI)

We have reservations to leave PBI at 1:30 following our arrival at Port Everglades - on a Sunday.

What is the best option for us with respect to time, cost and safety. For some reason our travel agent isn't stepping up and solving this for me.

Many thanks...

Try either GO Airport Shuttle or rent a car one-way. The least expensive way is Tri-Rail but with a 1:30pm flight, you risk a chance of missing it unless you are off the ship early.(You can do it if you are off the ship and outside by 10:00am and catch a taxi directly to the train station.) PBI is very fast from front door to the gates. It has never taken me more than 10 minutes to get to a gate there.

I found this to be a challenge last spring, but could get direct flights home at a reasonable price. I had a group of 5 -- opted for comfort, timeliness, and ease of mind by booking a private van. It was a large Mercedes minbus. Picked us up right on time, had us there quickly, and PBI is a breeze. Cost was $225 which included gratuity. Booked through 'Airport Shuttle' in Ft Lauderdale. Taxi was more as one taxi cannot accomodate 5. One way rental was going to be my next option, but with group and 10 bags, I wanted convenience.

Archived