Different Classes of Dining on Summit?

Amy from Delaware

I am considering my first cruise on Celebrity Summit this summer. (I have been on one prior cruise with Royal Caribbean a few years ago). I have a few questions....

I keep reading about different dining selections for different classes of cabins. Is that just for room service, or for the main dining room also?

What beverages are included in the main dining room?

Where can I get "free" coffee during the cruise, and is it any good?

Thanks!

I am considering my first cruise on Celebrity Summit this summer. (I have been on one prior cruise with Royal Caribbean a few years ago). I have a few questions....

I keep reading about different dining selections for different classes of cabins. Is that just for room service, or for the main dining room also?

What beverages are included in the main dining room?

Where can I get "free" coffee during the cruise, and is it any good?

Thanks!

Celebrity's Solstice class ships do have a special dining room for Aqua class passengers, but this is NOT the case on Summit. There is a pay specialty dinner restaurant on Summit, but anyone can sign up for that [on a single meal basis]. I think that some of the fancier rooms do have a more extensive room service menu.

Thom

Free coffee is available in the Ocean View cafe, MDR and Room Service. It is just ordinary coffee, nothing spectacular, but drinkable. I always sweeten and add cream to my coffee, so I don't know how it is black, but it is fine when it is sweetened. However, I can't say that I am really picky about my coffee either, so it might be a relative thing too.

Three Rings, in the MDR you can get fruit punch, lemonade, water and tea and coffee. Also available in the buffet areas. The expanded breakfast menu is only for concierge class and above, i.e. suites. The rest of the menu can be ordered from any cabin on the ship for room service. I don't drink coffee but those I cruised with said the regular coffee was awful. There is a kova cafe I believe where you can get specialy coffee for only $2 and they have wonderful pastries in the morning that are free.

Archived