Third time's the charm!

I've tried posting this twice today with no luck, so let me try one more time. On previous cruises there has always been a drink of the day at a reduced price, posted in the Compass. On our last cruise on the Jewel the drink of the day was not at a reduced price, but you got to keep the souvenir glass (maybe because it was the inaugural season). I really don't need to bring home any glasses, but I do like to try the different drinks. Does anyone know if you can order the drink of the day without the souvenir glass, and does it cost less?

I have never had a problem ordering the drink of the day without the glass.If I remember correctly it is only about 1.25 less.Those glasses are great on your first cruise or two but after that who needs them.I couldnt even sell the ones I had in my cupboard at my garage sale and I only wanted 25cents

I always order the drink of the day without the glass as I have a couple at home already. On the Jewel last month the drink of the day was $3.95 without the glass. One strange thing I noticed this time though, was that the price changed depending on where I ordered it. On one particular day I ordered a drink of the day from the pool bar and it was 3.95, later in the day my husband got one from the centrum bar and it was 4.95 and then later still I ordered one in the Safari Club and paid 5.25 (gratuity is added to these prices.) All without the glass that you keep. I've never noticed this difference in price before. Just an FYI.

One strange thing I noticed this time though, was that the price changed depending on where I ordered it. On one particular day I ordered a drink of the day from the pool bar and it was 3.95, later in the day my husband got one from the centrum bar and it was 4.95 and then later still I ordered one in the Safari Club and paid 5.25 (gratuity is added to these prices.) All without the glass that you keep. I've never noticed this difference in price before. Just an FYI.

On each cruise I've taken, I've always noticed different prices in different bars for the same drink (not necessarily drinks of the day). Strange phenomenon.

Archived