July 6 to early for bears in ISP?

ACobra289

Hello all.

I would like to take the bear watching excursion with Keith from Teckk, but I am concerned it might be to early in the season. Has anyone gone bear watching with Keith (or other companies in ISP) in early July and had success seeing bears?

Thanks.

Bill

Hello all.

I would like to take the bear watching excursion with Keith from Teckk, but I am concerned it might be to early in the season. Has anyone gone bear watching with Keith (or other companies in ISP) in early July and had success seeing bears?

Thanks.

Bill

Ask him.

We went with Keith on June 15th last summer and saw 3 bears at different times. They ran out of the trees on the side of the road and ran up the road stopping to see if we were following them before running again. We are booked with Keith again in early August. We had an interesting time with him as he tells a lot of local history also.

Hello all.

Thanks.

Bill

Haven't been bear watching, but saw "brownies" on my whale watching excursion right around that time this past year.

Bill,

Fish are entering the streams and bears are hungry. July 6th is prime.

http://www.teckkoutfittersicystrait.com/TECKKPage2.html

http://www.teckkoutfittersicystrait.com/TECKKPage3.html

The moderators might frown on the above being posted - thats what Budget Queen might have been respecting.

Thanks Sea-level.

Archived