Prinsendam 2005 World Tour... it has begun

Grumpy1

Margie Lady! Ya done right good! Thanks for the picture. :)

I sure do like the way the stern of the ship is tiered like that. Looks like plenty of deck space to be able to enjoy lounging in the fresh air.

Wonder if anyone has seen flying fish yet? :confused: Must have by now.

Nice to know you are now posting on CC. Last time we saw you was on the 2001 Rotterdam VI World Cruise in Sydney. You and Ruth were in the Ocean Bar with Ed Gassman, et al, and we chatted for a few minutes.

Hope our paths cross again on one of those "DAM" ships.

Liz

Prinsendam looked sweet alongside at the Overseas Passenger Terminal yesterday. Perfect weather for everyone. In the past two weeks we have seen QE2, SAPPHIRE PRINCESS and ORIANA at the Terminal, PRINSENDAM looked like a yacht compared to the other.

I thought the ship was quite clean, her hull has been partly shotblasted which means her hull has a nice new shine to it. Ther are a few rust stains from portholes, but that is 'normal' and the crew will attended to that in due course.

Chief Officer told me that the drydock period was very intensive and they had very little time to get everything spic and span prior to starting the cruise. One expectes a ship fresh out of refit to be in perfect condition, but it doesn't work that way. Ships come out of dock with all parts repaired and working, but it is then up to the ship to get all the systems up and running, like water and A/C, and then clean up the mess.

Anyhow, internally the ship is quite spotless. New carpets in the passenger alleyways. Pale blue and greys, much brighter than before. More carpet for some public areas, like in the foyer areas is being manufactured and will be put down when ready.

It was mentioned that the Queen's Liunge had been refitted, but it looks the same as it did last fall. The theatre now has the fitted kitchen for the culinary demonstrations. I'd like to see what this is all about. Unfortunately the old uncomfortable seating in the theatre remains. New coveres, but still uncomfortable .

In the Java Cafe and Oak Room have new leather furniture. Can't understand why they did not re-cover the bar stools to match. New carpets in both areas. Very purple!!!!!!

Forgot to look into Crow's Nest so I'm not sure what was done there.

The Lido pool area looks smashing now with the new furniture, lounge cushions, potted palms, clean teak work etc. The whole area is being fixed up by the Chief officer's guys. Andre cracks the whip and it shows! It will be a damn shame if he gets sent to another ship. The ship is in his soul. He is so entheusiastic about the ship and as a result the ship... and us, are the ones to benefit! Andre has been on board since HAL acquired the ship so much of the changes and improvements we see are his work.

Spoke to Fekko Ebbens and Gary Walker, Hotel Manager and Cruise Director. Two very professional people. Gary is certainly a cut above the average cruises director...as is Bruce Scudder who was on the ship last fall. Fekko of course, runs the hotel with a strong hand and again, internally the ship is spotless. Sure there is work still to do, carpet replacement etc. It is an on going piece of work. She was not in the best of condition when HAL got her, but I'd wager that she is better now than she has been for many years.

One very sad and unfortunate change has been made on board. :-( The Odyssey (Pinnacle) is now being run like all the other ships. Before Christmas, Suite passengers could dine in the Odyssey for breakfast and lunch, the restaurant reverting to the usual Pinnacle style in the evening. This has now changed and the restaurant is now open for everyone at a charge of $10.

It is not the charge that is too much, but the fact that the menu is a Pinnacle menu and not the usual main dining room menu. This means that the food is basically the same every day. I wonder how many people use the resturant for lunch now. On Osterdam and Westerdam last November/December there were never more than a bout four or six in the Pinnacle at lunch. Prinsendam's Odyssey was usually well attended for lunch... and breakfast.

I spoke to the Maitr'd in the Odyssey. I told him that the $10 charge pp was not the problem for lunch... it was the $50 wine!!!! :-)

We said hello to Stefan Carriou, Maitr in the main dining room. He has his hands full..... full ship... no space and as usual, everyone wants first sitting!

I did leave a card under the door of Grumpy and Slinky... I hope they get it!

We spoke to one passenger up in the lido who is on her unpteenth world cruise.... I sailed wwith her in 95 on the old Rott. She is a Prinsendam survivor. I mean she was on the old Prinsendam when the ship burned and sank. She is 93 and her memory of that night is as fresh as ever! I'm sure it would be for all of us if we had to get into a bloody likeboat and drift around in freezing waters for seven or eight hours!!!!!

Anyhow, enough to say that the ship looked great and we sure wish we were on board!

Stephen

Sea Time...

I forgot to mention one small fact. The lady passenger who survived Prinsendam... I asked her how many days she had cruises with HAL....

ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More days with other cruise lines in addition.

Not too shabby at all!

Stephen

I have sailed on the Princendam twice. First from Lisbon to Capetown in 2002 and from Auckland to Singapore in 2003. That was a very special cruise for me as it is where I met my girlfriend. I was sailing only to Singapore and she was going on to Japan for 28 more days. I have wanted to return to the Princendam but havn't found the right trip. I have found the Pacific Princess and am on it's 58 day from Bangkok to Capetown to Sydney. My girlfriend was a good HAL girl. I think see had about 270 days. We hope to return some day. Since we met we have taken 4 Princess cruises.

Enjoying reading the log. As one who loves travel it is great to see all the other people that have the same passion.

Both times I was on the P-dam Cap't Boss was on board. He was a very nice person. We were invited to his table for dinner. It was very nice.

Dear All,

yesterday afternoon my DW and I where dockside to see the Prinsendam and indeed fortunate enough to see Grumpy1 & Slinkie on their balcony and indeed talk to some of their fellow travellers.

The Prinsendam sat beautifully against the city skyline and gracefully arched by our famous 'coathanger'.

As it was the first time we had seen the Prinsendam we were suitably impressed by its size and gracefull lines. It indeed is a ship that reminds us of a large yacht and now even more so are looking forward to boarding her in June.

We were also 'chuffed' to be told by the couple in 'our' cabin that they would look after it for us. :)

To the gentleman who said he would see us in Athen's, my DW and I look forward to that and perhaps even enjoying a drink together.

To Grumpy1 & Slinkie it was nice to be able to say hello and wish you well and hopefully (as I had an awefull feeling in my heart when we were on our way home) that I did not embarass you by having your cc names shouted out by your fellow Americans that I had befriended dockside.

As my DW and I crossed back over the harbour and watched as with a final 'blast' of the ship's horn the Prinsendam said goodbye to the tug boat and to Sydney, she majestically sailed past our beautiful Opera House and glided up the harbour to the Pacific Ocean and set sail for our beautiful sister city Melbourne.

Our hearts to a certain degree went with her but we both knew that it would not be long before we rekindled our acquaintance in a more intimate way.

Cristiano.

Thanks Stephen for the report - good to hear that HAL are taking care of their oldest ship. (It just hit me that she is now their oldest ship!)

Incidentally it strikes me that you haven't been properly introduced yet - though I noticed that a few people did recognize your online identity. So here goes...

To those of our members who haven't figured it yout yet, PRINSENDAM (the person, not the ship) is none other than Stephen Card, whose wonderful paintings of HAL ships past and present I know many of the you know and love. He is also a frequent HAL passenger, a great ship enthusiast and a very knowledgeable maritime historian and author. Oh yes, and a great advocate of PRINSENDAM (the ship)!

And for those of you who ever get the chance to meet him, he's also one of the nicest people you'll ever come across.

I'm honored to call Stephen Card my friend and now a member of this board too. (Come to think of it, I think this makes him the first Cruise Critic member I've knowingly met!) So let's all put out our welcome mat to someone who was already a household name on this board - I'm sure he'll become a valued member of this community in no time.

PS: It is so much easier to introduce someone in cyberspace than in real life - I just made a virtual speech an audience of thousands and I'm still calm and rested ;) !

Oh, Doug, thanks for clearing up the mystery of "Prinsendam"'s identity.

I had been wondering!

IIRC you were on the final voyage of the ss Rotterdam, weren't you? I'm sure I saw you years ago on that ship.

Well anyway, welcome to the boards, Prinsendam. You'll have a lot of interesting stories to add, I'm sure.

Grumpy and Slinkie,

I just found this thread and am totally hooked. It took me

quite awhile to catch up on your fabulous adventures. You are marvelous story

tellers with a wonderful sense of humor. I hope someday our paths will cross on

a cruise as you sound like a fun couple. Can't wait for the next installment. I feel

like I just found the best book to read and can't wait for the next one to come out.

Keep up the great work!!!!

:D P.S. If anyone from HAL's office is reading this, they should think

about rewarding this couple with some type of FREE CRUISE for the great

advertising they are doing for your company!!!!!!!

Thanks Doug for revealing "The Mystery Man". Although I have seen many HAL ship paintings, I hadn't really thought about the artist:o. I googled Stephen Card and found a wonderful site with his bio and some of his paintings. Thanks for the tip Doug. And thank you Stephen (Prinsendam) for the wonderful paintings. I look forward reading your input as the World Cruise continues. Regards.

Prinsendam 2005, Feb 21, day 39

G'Day, Mates. As you've probably figured out by now, Slinkie and Grumpy have left Sydney... Grumpy just about had to drag Slinkie back on the ship... or was it the other way around... and are enroute to Melbourne. What a wonderful short stay in Sydney! Such wonderful people... and shopping... the archetecture... and shopping... the magnificient views... the shopping... it was great despite the weather the first day... Actually, the weather cleared shortly after the Prinsendam arrived and was quite good for a quick trip up the block to the Rock's Bazaar on Sunday morning. Since it is only open on weekends, it was nice to be able to get there and pick up a few souvenirs.

The afternoon was fun with a bus trip to the Koala Park. Slinkie got to pet a wombat, a koala and some kangaroos, and see a lot of other interesting birds and animals that are unique to this part of the world. Our travellers got to partake of the traditional Billy Tea and Damper Bread before boarding the bus for a short tour of the area. They then transferred to one of the public water transports for a senic cruise on the Parramatta River, into Darling Harbour, under "the Coathanger" bridge and docked at Circular Quay. Grumpy had brought along the raincoats, "just in case" and they came in handy for the walk back to the ship as the skys had decided to open up again.

Slinkie and Grumpy went to dinner with couple from San Diego. They chose an Italian restaurant that could be reached mostly by staying under the overhangs and canopies. OK, an Italian restaurant... with a Greek waiter... in Australia... makes for an interesting evening. After being presented with the Cocktail List... which listed several "island type" fruity drinks, but no standard cocktails... Grumpy ordered a Bacardi and Coke, no problem... his friends ordered a Manhatten and a RobRoy. Blank look from the waiter... conference with the bartender... no, the bartender does not know those drinks. Grumpy's friend went to the bar and instructed the bartender on the ingredients. Both drinks ended up pretty heavy on the Vermouth, though. There was only one Chianti on the wine list... but it was good. The food was quite good. All in all, it was a fun evening, especially trying to get back to the Prinsendam without getting drenched, as the rain was really coming down. (This morning, Suki dropped off an umbrella for our use for the remainder of the trip... Better late than never...)

Monday morning found Sydney bathed in sunshine and off the dynamic duo went to see Sydney's downtown... Yes, that's another euphemism for shopping... A nice liesurely stroll up George Street, in and out of several stores and malls on the way up to Market Street, across to Pitt Street and back to circular Quay and the Prinsendam in time for lunch. Now all of that walking does tend to make our girl, Slinkie, a bit tired, so she has to stop and rest now and then... funny thing, every place she stopped to rest had a sign in the window advertising Australian Opals... she now has Black Opal earrings, pendant and bracelet that have the same colors as her Mexican Fire Opal...

After lunch, it was back out in the city and back to the corner of Market and Pitt again, but this time with a different objective... up to the observation deck of the Sydney Tower. The view is really spectacular, except in the direction of Circular Quay. You can see part of the Opera House between the buildings, and you can see the bridge, but the area between, which includes the Prinsendam dock, is blocked by several other skyscrapers. You can see over them, but not down to the waterfront level. The Tower is built over a Westfield shopping mall. Grumpy tried to tell Slinkie that there are lots of Westfield Malls back in the states, but she, as usual, had the last word on the subject of shopping and they spent some time wandering through three levels of stores. No credit scores were harmed on that trip, though, and Slinkie and Grumpy returned to the ship with lots of pictures and great memories, but otherwise empty handed.

Arriving back at their cabin, Grumpy found that an envelope had been slipped under the door addressed "To Slinkie and Grumpy". Inside was a beautiful card, a reproduction of a Stephen J. Card painting of New York and the Hudson River, circa 1930, and a note from Stephen. Must be nice to be able to paint your own stationary... thanks, Stephen, it would have been great to meet you while you were on board. Perhaps another time...Yes, the Prinsendam post office does work.

About 6:00p, Slinkie stepped out onto the verandah to see if they were getting ready to raise, or in this case, lower the gangway. From across the way on the observation area of the terminal building, a voice rang out..."Are you Slinkie and Grumpy? Someone here was looking for you. Wait a minute, he's coming back up the stairs."... Grumpy joined Slinkie on the verandah to see who was there and was greeted with "Hi Slinkie, Hi Grumpy" from across the way. When Slinkie asked "Who are you?" The answer came back "Cristiano!" He must have been talking to the other couple and pointed out our cabin. It's too bad you didn't holler when you first got there, Cristiano, you would have been heard through the open door and Slinkie and Grumpy would have joined you dockside for a chat. By the time your presence was known, it was too late to leave the ship. At least you did get Slinkie and Grumpy to pose for a picture... but it would have been nice to meet up. Another day, perhaps...

It's too bad that Grumpy didn't read all of the messages here on the board before sailaway... he did not have any idea where the portcam was located. Apparently some folks have been spying... but Slinkie and Grumpy were all the way up on the observation deck, forward... that's where the sailaway bar was set up... as Grumpy wanted to get some pictures of the Opera House from angles other than from dockside. Johnny I was up there, too, and Grumpy could swear there were tears in his eyes. I think the lad's in love... and her name is Sydney...

Sailing out, the harbour was just beautiful. Grumpy took lot's of pictures. It was clouding over as the Prinsendam reached open water and turned to the south, but there was just enough of a break for a brilliant sunset behind the city skyline with the clouds above illuminated and red and golden streaks across the water... thanks guys, for arranging that. Slinkie and Grumpy will always treasure the memories of that sunset.

So now it's off to Melbourne where Slinkie and Grumpy hope to meet up with Aussie Gal for an afternoon. As mentioned before, there has been a port change and Prinsendam will dock in Melbourne instead of Geelong. As this is being written, the Prinsendam is rounding the corner about halfway between Sydney and Melbourne. Skies are very overcast so there isn't much scenery

Grumpy is pleased to announce that Annieeee is the winner in the "what are Carwash pants" contest. Special thanks to NitaBcruising for adding to the description and a photo. It's nice to see Nita, Judy, Shannon and others from the Floataway Lounge board have caught up with Slinkie. Shannon, enjoy your stay in San Jaun and you cruise on the Silversea.

Karen and Bob, It is doubtful that Slinkie and Grumpy will do another WC next year... , but if you're leaving from FLL, they might be able to meet you there. It's only a two hour drive, and it would be nice to see the "Elegant Explorer" again... Slinkie is looking forward to Hong Kong... Hmmm, wonder what she could possibly find to do there?

Obriendan, just let Grumpy pull the winning ticket on that lottery... he'll somehow find the right ticket... for a fee...

KathieKata, your DH is right. 30 months. Slinkie and Grumpy were both widowed after first marriages of 38 and 41 years. They figure the best way to get to a 50th anniversary is to celebrate months instead of years.

scluvsrain, getting 4 months off with pay is easy... just get to be old enough to collect social security. Uncle Sam just keeps putting money into the bank account... but there is a little bit of a difference between the outgo and the income and he doesn't want to discuss a raise...

Dakrewser, after being in Sydney, Grumpy would have to say that it really wouldn't make much difference which harbour the ship docks in. They both have attractions close at hand, but it's only a few minutes from one to the other by bus train, rivercat, cab or even walking. Being tied up next to the Opera House might give Circular Quay the edge for photo ops though...

WillieBill, Grumpy and Slinkie do miss you and your DW. You're right, port side second row in the Queen's Lounge just didn't seem the same after you guys jumped ship in Honolulu.

Now, Ruffin, what makes you think that Grumpy's waistline would be expanding... just because he eats and eats and eats... but he gets lots of excercise chasing Slinkie from store to store... and weightlifting excercise carrying her shopping bags... so he's managing to stay trim... sort of... there sure isn't any less of him to love, but not noticeably any more...

Last night was President's Day celebration. It was nice to walk into the dining room and see a large cake done up like the American Flag and another cake inscribed "God Bless America" Of course the menu selections carried names in the same theme... Kennedy's clam chowder... Bush's barbecue ribs... Washington's Cherry Pie...etc. Makes a guy feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Grumpy just checked the message board to see what all has been added. It was nice to read Prinsendam's review of the ship, since he is so familiar with her from previous cruises and could easily spot the changes. The Crow's nest is probably still the same as before. It didn't look as though it had been recently redone, except possibly carpeting. Slinkie and Grumpy enjoy relaxing there with some fellow CC'ers before dinner most of the time.

Cristiano, don't worry about offending Slinkie and Grumpy by using their CC names... There are quite a few on board, including assistant cruise directors, that call them by their screen names whenever they meet. It would really have been nice if we could have met, though. You should have asked someone going on board to ring up their room.

Ekerr19... Slinky and Grumpy might become more infamous than they had planned if people keep grabbing control of port cams and zooming in on their cabin... note to self... never assume no one is watching when you open the curtains and throw open the door in the morning...

Grumpy has his preferences set not to show signatures and attachments, but it will be nice to see the pictures of the Prinsendam in Sydney once they are back home.

OK, time to post and head for the next Queen's Lounge lecture.

Thanks to all of you for your questions, comments and for riding along.

Grumpy and Slinkie

Special thanks to you both, Grumpy and Slinkie, for absolutely the best commentary on a cruise I have read in a long time. The incredible balance between interesting information and personal humor is unusual and much appreciated by this reader. I hope you realize from the quality of the replies (e.g., Stephen Card) how much these posts are appreciated.

Sailaway from Sydney was beautiful, as watched online on the Sydney webcam. I think that there must have been a lot of us watching as it was a bit difficult to get access to the camera due to traffic on the site. Anyway, I haven't done this before, but am trying to post a picture here of the Prinsendam sailing past the Sydney Opera House en route to Melbourne.

Very nice. Thank you. It is a beautiful ship and I am looking forward to sailing her in Nov/Dec of 05

Crusing granny

Dear Grumpy and Slinkie,

Thank you for the most wonderful letter tonight regarding your stay in Sydney. It sounds like it was a perfect port stop for the two of you. Slinkie, once again enjoy your new jewels!!! But, wait until Hong Kong...a shoppers paradise that's for sure.

We will be leaving on our WC from Ft. Lauderdale on January 5, 2006 and would love to meet you! We are in the Ft. Lauderdale area fairly often as Karen's brother lives in Coconut Creek, so perhaos we will not have to wait until January. The WC for next year is much different than 2005, and we only hope that we can be as prolific as the two of you so that everyone can enjoy cruising with us as well.

The two of you are so blessed that you have found one another, and that you can share so many marvelous experiences! We wish you many wonderful happy and healthy years together. You marriage is certainly one that was made in heaven.

Thank you for making your special trip special for all of us as well!!!

Prinsendam 2005, Feb 21, Day 39 continued

Grumpy would like to add a few comments about the paintings by Prinsendam, aka Stephen J. Card. Anyone that has been on the Prinsendam and used the aft stairs knows his work. There are five paintings, all about 36" by 60" on the walls of the landings between decks. All were done by Stephen in 2001 and placed on the ship after the major drydock and refurbishing that was done about that time.

Starting with the landing between decks 5 and 6, there is a painting of the Veendam and Nieuw Amsterdam as they would have appeared when the Nieuw Amsterdam made her final voyage in december 1973. The Nieuw Amsterdam is all grey, the Veendam sports the HAL blue hull.

Next up the line between decks 6 and 7, there is a painting of the fourth Statendam as she approaches Two Rock Passage, Bermuda

Continuing up one flight, between decks 7 and 8, The Rotterdam V is shown in her original grey color.

Somehow, I suspect that the next painting might be one of Stephen's favorites... between deck 8 and 9 is the original Prinsendam cruising the Alaskan Fjords... and that area is where she now lies at the bottomk of the sea after she sank in 1980, miraculously with no lives lost.

The next flight up is the prinsendam as she is today... well, not quite, it would seem. Stephen got the commission for the painting before the Prinsendam was repainted. The Seabourn Sun was all white with a blue line around the hull at the level of the deck 6 portholes. Stephen, in his painting repainted that band white and stopped the blue hull between decks 5 and 6. Unfortunately Stephen and Andre van Schoonhoven, chief officer, and the man overseeing much of the drydock work, weren't comparing notes, so Andre did not know about the "official" paint scheme. He decided that it would be easiest to bring the blue hull up and encompass the existing blue line.

When the HAL executives visited the ship in drydock, they were quick to point out to Andre his mistake. Now Andre didn't get to be chief officer in charge of that kind of project at the age of 35 without being able to think quick, and he was able to convince the executives that the higher blue line gave the ship a sleeker and faster appearance, which seemed to placate them... the paint job remains as directed by Andre. However, the painting by Stephen also remains as he painted it, with the deck six portals in white. Stephen still insists that his version is the better one and that Andre should repaint the Prinsendam to match. Of course, Andre says it would take several hundred gallons of paint to fix the ship, but only 1/10 litre for Stephen to fix his painting.... Stephen, did you and Andre argue about that again, yesterday?

Now, Ol' Grumpy isn't about to get involved in that dispute... It's probably one of those times when the artist has to take a little license to get the best results when transforming the 3 dimensional world onto canvas... yeah, that works until a better explanation comes along... but both the ship and the painting indeed look elegant. And now, as another gentleman says every day, you know the rest of the story... at least as told by Andre... anything you wish to add Stephen??

Grumpy and Slinkie

Grumpy and Slinkie:

I have just read your travelog from start to present - how wonderful to be enjoying your WC with you - like some of the other posters, it is the only way I will ever do a WC. Now perhaps I will win the lottery and can go - but I guess I would have to buy lottery tickets first! Your postings have been absolutely fabulous and let us live the "day to day" life of a WC rather than just the tourist highlights. Having toured (and lived) in Oz and NZ, I know how fabulous it all is. With Hong Kong coming up, you had better have more than just a SS check going into that bank account each month you are gone! Fabulous clothes and lots of diamonds! My -not-so-dear ex husband, when asked what we saw in Hong Kong, stated "the inside of every damn jewelry store on the island" (any wonder why he is an Ex????) - LOL!

Cannot wait to read more - keep them coming! And thank you for all the time and effort you put into sharing your trip with us!

Cindie :cool:

Hi Grumpy1 & Slinkie,

I breathed a huge sigh of releif from your posting..thank you.

Yes I wished my DW and I had got meet you both as it would have been a real pleasure...nevertheless at least we got to say Hi!

Your postings for both of us has been like a breath of fresh air and relieves the everyday stresses that we face in our real world.

For my DW and myself the trips we take are our escape from reality and after 33 years of marriage it is so wonderfull to be able to "escape' together.....possibly far too often for our bank balance:)

I am so glad that you loved Sydney and I am also sure you will love Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth......we who live in 'the land downunder' are so privileged and living in Syney is just magical.

One of my favourite other parts of the world is Hong Kong....my DW and I have been there 27 times :o its like another home for us....and closer to the time I will let you know where you should go....

You will be fortunate as you will berth at the Ocean Terminal located adjoining the Star Ferry and in front of my favourite Hotel "The Hong Kong"

We always stay on the club floor (thanks to my dear friend) and directly below us we see the harbour and the cruise ships that dock their.....

This is the top hotel of the Marco Polo Group and run brilliantly by a close friend...he actually runs the 3 located in Canton Road......

Slinkie will love the Harbour City as it is the area's largest and most famous shopping and entertainment complex, which includes the Ocean Terminal, where visiting cruise liners berth.

Slinkie will just disembark from the ship and she is right in 3 levels of shopping that stretch for over 1 kilometre...it is just huge...and if you can get her out of there Grumpy I will have to buy you a large beer when your in Sydney next

Further along, is Star House, where you Grumpy can look at the most up-to-date computer equipment....

Just a short stroll away is my favourite shopping street.... Nathan Road...known as the "Golden Mile".....poor Grumpy...it will be shop until you drop....oh well..that's is what its all about....

I love it all......we will be there in June then back again a month later on our way back from Europe.......

Anyway more for another time.....

I was very interested and pleased to see that Stephen Card lives here in Sydney and enjoyed reading his posting.....for those of you who are ineterested this is Stephens web site....

http://www.unofficial.net/card/

Anyway enough from me....have a great stay in Melbourne and I am sure that Jennie will look after you brilliantly......she makes a great ambassador for Melbourne...as you two do for the Prinsendam...

ciao e tanti saluti,

Cristiano.

PS when I can work out how to post a picture...I will post the one of you and Slinkie....and the P'dam in the harbour.....

Archived