5-Year Anniversary of our Cruise Wedding (Princess)

kadiebug12

So, this week is my 5-year anniversary of our cruise wedding. In fact, 5 years ago today we were already onboard our cruise preparing for the wedding.

This website was so helpful to me during the planning process, in my nostalgia about the 5 year anniversary of our wedding, I was inclined to visit (it's been a couple of years).

I see there are lots of new brides here who have chosen to do a cruise wedding. Just to let you know,in the last 5 years my husband and I have NEVER regretted doing our cruise wedding and it truly did supply my entire family with some of the best memories we have. We lost my Grandma last year and she talked about the cruise and the wedding up until the end as one of the highlights of her life.

I just wanted to drop in and say congratulations to all the brides in progress of planning your own weddings and I wish your first 5 years of marriage to be as wonderful as we've been lucky enough to experience.

Kadie (pics of the wedding still available in my signature block and on the picture thread)

Thank you for sharing your pictures -- You are such a cute couple -- you were a beautiful bride -- loved your dress and your red roses!

We are leaving Tuesday to get married on the Star Princess -- a bit older than you are, but just as excited and looking towards our future together.

May you continue to enjoy life together. And Happy Travels.

Andrea :)

Kadie, thanks SO much for sharing and thinking of us as you reflect back to your own wedding 5 years ago. It makes me even more excited to hear about your satisfaction 5 years later and to see such happy photos!

May you live a long and happy life together!

Ok, this is pretty funny! We're coming up on 5 years too, and I remember asking you about a million questions. I have been pondering another cruise recently and just decided to sign on today after not visiting CC since 2007.

Like you, we've never regretted it! Happy Anniversary!

Hi Kadie! What a surprise to see you here.....Nat and I are also coming up on our 5 year anniversary October 17th -- Caribbean Princess.

Our cruise wedding was the most magical day of my life! Absolutely wonderful in every way --- we think about it all the time! In fact, we're actually thinking about doing a 'vow renewal'. :-)

Archived