Passion Island Escape Question

CruisaholiCandy

Carnival offers "Passion Island Escape-IS Charter" for one of their tours, but it doesn't have the price, instead it says "Sold Onboard Only". Has anybody done this? If so, how much, and what does "IS Charter" mean?

Thanks for all your help. We leave in less than a week, so need answer please!

It's offered independently by the people who run the island. $65. here is what I found out

My emailed question

Hi there,

We are considering booking the passion island excursion once we get to Cozumel. We have 2 young children and are going to need to wait until the day of arrival in order to gage their “agreement” level.

I was wondering if we could book in Cozumel for a same day excursion and, if so, how do we go about doing that? Also, what is your price per adult? Our children are 3 and 1 so I assume that they would not be charged. We will be in the Punta Lagosta Mall and/or around the Cheddrari market near the port.

Thank you for the information

The response I got

Hello Stacey,

Once you get to Cozumel, go to the Carlos and Charlies and give me a call, our office is two bloks from there, so I´ll be there on 5 min. The price is 65usd per adult and as you said the kid under 4 do not pay.

Regards,

Archived