Secret Door to front of ship on the Dream?

snorkelgrl88

On my last Carnival cruise, I sailed on Carnival Freedom; I remember there was a "secret door" on either deck 6 or 7 that takes you outside to the front of the ship. I was just wondering if anybody knows if there is one of these secret passageways on the Dream? :confused:

On my last Carnival cruise, I sailed on Carnival Freedom; I remember there was a "secret door" on either deck 6 or 7 that takes you outside to the front of the ship. I was just wondering if anybody knows if there is one of these secret passageways on the Dream? :confused:

On Deck 6 and 7 for sure. We were on deck 7 and had a wonderful view every morning as we sailed into port or at sailaways in the evenings. Perhaps on decks 9 and 10 also.

You mean that secret door that says "Crew Only" and it's the only space that crew members are allowed without dealing with passengers? The only area they have for some privacy,fresh air, and relaxation? THAT secret door?

Don't know.

You mean that secret door that says "Crew Only" and it's the only space that crew members are allowed without dealing with passengers? The only area they have for some privacy,fresh air, and relaxation? THAT secret door?

Don't know.

Not that far down, there are observation deck above their deck....bow of ship above and below the bridge,decks 6,7,9,10.....Dennis

They are not secret, just go all the way forward & open the door to the deck. On deck 11 the door to port side is left open, the door to the starboard side has been tied shut for the past month or so.

Archived