Azmara OBC

vincent15

If OBC is given by travel agency, yes; if from Azamara, no.

Hi Tgg !

Regarding Azamara OBC's, thats not entirely the case. In many cases, they aren't refundable. However, there are a handful of OBC's which may be refundable. My best advice is to ask your TA, or Azamara - if you booked directly with Azamara.

I also recommend checking your OBC's while onboard. At times, they take a day or 2 to appear on your account. The Guest Relations Desk can inform you which OBC's are refundable, and which are not. If you ask for a copy of your onboard charges, you will see codes on the printout, that explain the refundabilty. The system works quite well.

Andy, any time my TA has issued OBC it has always been fully refundable. Can you help me understand in what situation it would not be?

I've never found OBC issued by a cruise line to be refundable. I found that out on the last day of our first cruise on Oceania, and I ran down to the gift shop and picked something out.;)

Andy, any time my TA has issued OBC it has always been fully refundable. Can you help me understand in what situation it would not be?

I've never found OBC issued by a cruise line to be refundable. I found that out on the last day of our first cruise on Oceania, and I ran down to the gift shop and picked something out.;)

Hi Tgg !

As I said in my previous post, I was referring to Azamara OBC's. I did not question TA OBC's, which are refundable.

Im not going to offer a list of what Azamara OBC's are refundable, and what is not... as it seems to change. I do not wish to be the source of incorrect information. The best plan, is to check with your TA, or Azamara directly.

I hope this helps a bit. Thanks !

Archived