Gyms On Board

Mjasp

I am sure that there are, but I do not have that information. Most likely, teens would require an adult to be with them and children would not be allowed, but I don't know the cut offs. Hopefully, others here can do better.

Anyone else? My daughter keeps asking me, she is 14 and wants to go to the gym

The last time I tried this was a few years ago when I had my 15 year old with me and he wanted to use the gym. Yes there was an age restriction, can't remember for sure but I think it was 16 or 18. I know he was underage at the time.

My brother (he was 14) and I used it no problem. We usually went around 10pm and while it was fairly empty though.

Nobody said a word to us, just make sure to clean all the equipment after using them and I'm sure it'll be fine as well.

Mary, I think it may have changed. When we were on the Gem, a sign in the gym read.. "13 and under needed adult supervision".

I wasn't happy since my dd kept saying she wanted to go and I needed to go with her. I don't even go to a gym at home, there was no way I was starting on a cruise. lol

I think your 14 year old will be fine going.

Mary, I think it may have changed. When we were on the Gem, a sign in the gym read.. "13 and under needed adult supervision".

I wasn't happy since my dd kept saying she wanted to go and I needed to go with her. I don't even go to a gym at home, there was no way I was starting on a cruise. lol

I think your 14 year old will be fine going.

I was wondering the same thing since my 14 year old son wants to try and maintain his wrestling weight while on board (good luck with that). The gym would definately be good for him on "at sea' days

Archived