Aft Cabin- Spirit

MaiTaiMary

We currently have a category 8B cabin booked. (Main deck, mid ship).

Looks like we can upgrade to a 8M cabin for a pretty good deal. It's an Aft cabin, Empress deck. (I believe I'm using the correct term. The "Aft" cabins face the rear of the ship, right? :o )

Would a 8M aft cabin on the Empress deck be that much better than a 8B cabin on the Main deck??

Is the balcony significantly larger? I believe that is the only difference, right?

Where can I find pictures of this balcony? We have 4 sea days, so we do plan on using the balcony a lot. :)

Thanks!

I found these pictures on webshots; they are not mine. I have had the corner afts on the spirit class ships, and will have an 8M on the Miracle in just 34 days! We prefer the aft cabins for the great views!

2352290140098669841S600x600Q85.jpg

Here is a picture of 5270 on the Spirit. If you click it, it should take you to an entire album.

2473280580102541548S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks!

Well, we just upgraded from a 8B to a 8M (aft, extended balcony) for $40 total. I hope we made a good move! :D I love the thought of having a larger balcony. I don't see an pictures of lounge chairs out there, though. Just regular ones.

Archived