Celebrity newbie - Equinox restaurant question

Boo2

We will be on our first Celebrity cruise next month on the Equinox. I want to make sure that I understand all of our dining options. As I understand it, all of the onboard restaurants/cafés/bistros are free to all passengers except for Blu and the specialty restaurants - Tuscan Grill, Murano and Silk Harvest.

Is this correct?

We had lunch at Bistro on Five one sea day on our last cruise. I never thought much for crepes and wasn't inclined to go, but my wife wanted to go and we wanted to join some cruise friends there.

Well the lunch was extraordinary. The staff there is attentive as the staff in the specialty restaurants and does all they can to make you happy. They have soups, salads, entree crepes, crepe desserts, and other desserts. So it is, or can be, a multi-course meal and they encourage you to try all the courses and try different dishes if you're unsure or want to experiment.

Definitely something I'd try again if we were spending time indoors on a sea day.

I enjoyed two great meals at the Bistro; it is well worth the $5. I was surprised how few people ate there during my cruise - both times I was there it was mainly off duty employees eating there and empty tables. It is definitely a hidden gem.

Archived