Roll Call: Norwegian Gem 1-24-10

chelseaguy

Hi Chelsea Guy,

Saw your post in the Gem Roll Call. Glad to see you posted here (didn't want to assume anything...). My wife and I are traveling with our family on this cruise. Really looking forward to it -- though if I could stop time a bit that would be a great help in preparing... I think you work twice as hard the weeks leading up to vacation (and the weeks after). :)

We're going to be vacationing with the family (there's 8 of us in total), and would love to meet up with you for a drink (and a reality/sanity check). Maybe the Star Bar on Monday evening? Let me know if that works for you. Until then....

Dawn

Thanks for your response. We look forward to meeting you, perhaps at the Meet and Greet on Monday morning. This is my 36th cruise--but only my second on NCL and the first "freestyle" cruise, so we are unsure about what to expect. We do plan to hit the FOD meeting whenever/wherever that is. Usually they are on the first afternoon or evening of the first full sea day. We also are likely to be late diners, and before commiting to a time and place I need to check with the others. For one it is his first, for his partner, his second.

I note that your M&G note mentions '30s and '40s'. We are all mid/late 60s. Just so you don't look for us among the younguns.

I do look forward to meeting you and hope you all will have a wonderful cruise.

PS Sorry for the delay in responding. We have been having Internet problems and spent yesterday coming back to the City.

Bill

Archived