How Much WINE/SODA Can You Bring On Embarkation?

caribtravel

I always thought it was 2 bottles of wine and no soda. There is a princess thread asking for suggestions on boxed wine and to my surprise it's not unusual:confused: ...Is it different for each company?

Yes it is different with each for instance NCL you pay a $15 per 750ml bottle obviously it would depend on the amount in your boxed wine. Some lines you can bring one bottle of Champagne and no other wine and no line allows liquior. Soda you can bring a couple packs with you then get more in ports.

Each cruise line has their own rules. With Princess, the Passage Contract says you can carry on wine. It does not specify a limit. The contract does not mention soda, and I see people openly carrying it on, so I assume it is allowed.

Each cruise line has their own rules. With Princess, the Passage Contract says you can carry on wine. It does not specify a limit. The contract does not mention soda, and I see people openly carrying it on, so I assume it is allowed.

Paul is correct. I have gone over the Princess contract with a magnifying glass; it does not state a limit to wine or champagne, nor does it mention soda or water.

Thanks Paul and everyone else for your feedback. I'll give a more careful read to the passage contract. I'm going with Princess and I remember reading one bottle per person somewhere, but I can't find it now--maybe I'm thinking a different line:confused:...2 bottles/person is plenty for us:D

Thanks Paul and everyone else for your feedback. I'll give a more careful read to the passage contract. I'm going with Princess and I remember reading one bottle per person somewhere, but I can't find it now--maybe I'm thinking a different line:confused:...2 bottles/person is plenty for us:D

Somewhere in the Princess information it does say two; however, I would believe that the contract is the LEGAL document, and that does NOT specify a number.

Archived