Epic Announcement recorded on the Gem

mbisson

No real info, but Cubechick asked if I'd like to post this-so I'm just going to cut & paste the email she sent me:

" just in case you want to report to CC, the Epic announcement was recorded on the Gem earlier today (invitation only) followed by a reception at Magenta. On hand (that we saw and/or spoke with) were Kevin Sheehan, Andy Stuart and Klaus. As a result the Gem will depart an hour late. I hope they broadcast the reveal on the ship, otherwise we have to wait until we get back!"

Been sort of fun--earlier she sent me an email: "we're almost to the pier" Then a bit later"We're ordering lunch at Cagney's"

But I'm not sure if she's keeping me updated or rubbing it in that I'm not onboard

No real info, but Cubechick asked if I'd like to post this-so I'm just going to cut & paste the email she sent me:

" just in case you want to report to CC, the Epic announcement was recorded on the Gem earlier today (invitation only) followed by a reception at Magenta. On hand (that we saw and/or spoke with) were Kevin Sheehan, Andy Stuart and Klaus. As a result the Gem will depart an hour late. I hope they broadcast the reveal on the ship, otherwise we have to wait until we get back!"

Been sort of fun--earlier she sent me an email: "we're almost to the pier" Then a bit later"We're ordering lunch at Cagney's"

But I'm not sure if she's keeping me updated or rubbing it in that I'm not onboard

She's definitely rubbing it in!!!

Epic announcement as in The Ten Commandments or Epic as in that little ship?

Epic announcement as in The Ten Commandments or Epic as in that little ship?

Well, without trying to interpret the email---she never mentioned any stone tablets

BTW-she just wrote & said the invitations seem to have been for media members, travel agents (and other assorted mucky mucks)

Thanks for the info... I agree with Sandy, she is rubbing it in! :D:D:D

They are about to finish the live broadcast. The have partnered with Nickelodeon starting with the Epic and the Jewel.

Hi there! We were onboard today for the big announcement -- mosey on over to Cruise Critic news for more details :D

A New, “Epic” Option for Solo Travelers: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3634

Cruise Line Teams Up With Kid Conglomerate Nickelodeon: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3633

Hi there! We were onboard today for the big announcement -- mosey on over to Cruise Critic news for more details :D

A New, “Epic” Option for Solo Travelers: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3634

Cruise Line Teams Up With Kid Conglomerate Nickelodeon: http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3633

Hi Melissa! I hope it was fun and interesting for you onboard today. Great to see the announcement made for solo travelers.

coka

• 2 weeks later...

My kids will never let me hear the end of it if they find out about Nickelodeon!!! We hope to sail the Epic one day.... but, for now, no way can we afford it. It doesn't have any AB penthouses (which is what we typically sail). And, we just can't afford a Courtyard Villa.... hmmm that reminds me... I need to go buy a lottery ticket.... :D

Archived