Midnight Buffets everynight?

chrismcd99

Hi all. My name is Chris. My husband & I are going on the Atlantica 1/23/05. We went on the Victoria back in 1998,& 1 of the things we loved were the wonderful midnight buffets everynight. We have since been on several different Carnival & Norwegians,& they only have the fancy midnight buffet 1 night during the cruise. The rest of the time it is just some snacks.I was just wondering if Costa still does the fancy midnight buffets every night? That is one thing when we went on the other ships,we were very surprised & disappointed to see.Thanks for any responses.Chris

The Atlantica had a midnight buffet every night, but they weren't extravagant except for one night. The themes were as follows:

Sunday: Snacks

Monday: Galley Buffet

Tuesday: Mediterranean Buffet

Wednesday: Itallian Buffet

Thursday: Tropical Buffet

Friday: Mafnifico Buffet (this is the fancy-schmancy buffet)

Saturday: Flambee

Don't set your sights too high! The midnight buffets were a dismal disappointment! The same exact stuff every night. Assorted deserts, pastries, cheeses, and meats. About as imaginative as McDonalds for such an elegant ship. Even the "extravagant" buffet is not very impressive. Fill up at dinner, the main dining room is FANTASTIC! Unfortunately this does not carry over to the buffet. :o

Archived