Has anyone Been to Tabacon Hot Springs.?

ImPcJunky

Yes. There are locker and towel facilities at the hot springs. I'm not sure of the charge as it's included if you are staying at the resort (If you stay at the resort you will receive a wrist band for unlimited access to the springs). The hotel is nearby (shuttles run between the resort and the hot springs, or if you prefer, it's about a five minute walk). Locker keys are on an elastic you can secure around your wrist.

There was furniture around and near the main pool and bar when I visited, but not by the more remote locations (There are numerous pools, waterfalls, etc. connected by paths throughout the hot springs providing different atmospheres and temperatures - the central ones are busiest). There is also a pool, waterfall and jacuzzi at the hotel with an incredible view of the volcano - very nice at night when you can see the red hot rocks bouncing down! The hotel restaurant, Los Tucanes, is right by the pool (it houses the pool bar) and has good food. There is also a buffet restaurant at the hot springs which I did not try.

Iskandria spa is also located at the hot springs if you enjoy spa treatments. Their prices are very reasonable. I'm not a big fan, but did particularly enjoy the volcanic mud wrap where after "poaching", you are led to a private hot springs pool to wash off.

There are dozens of activities you can book at the hotel desk such as horseback riding, rainforest walks, waterfall & rock climbing, white water rafting, etc. The Original Canopy Tour also has a location at the hotel where you can zipline. It ends at the hot springs and includes admission.

Bechi

Oh Thank you.. FlowRoseBouq2.gif

I am so happy with all this information.. I am going on a cruise ship and taking a tour to Tabacon Hot Springs. It is a all day trip... with lunch.. Now I am really wanting the time to go by fast and let our cruise begain..

Archived