Liberty Dining

hammer000

How's the food on the Liberty, specifically dinner in the dining room? I'd like to try Harry's restaurant on one of the nights, but would like to keep it at that. Is there enough variety of quality dishes served at the regular dining room to keep us happy for the week? What would be some of the more notable dishes? Thanks!

I was on the Liberty last October with my mother. It was my 4th cruise with Carnival, and my mothers first. She has however been on many cruises on Celebrity, Princess, NCL and Royal Caribbean. I have many favorites and was not disappointed, with one small exception ( no big deal though) My mother however was totally impressed with not only the quality of the MDR food, but the variety of offerings! And if by any chance you order something that you find is not to your liking, you can always ask your waiter for something else. I saw others at our table do that, and our waiters were more than willing and happy to oblige.:) Sorry I cant offer any advice re Harry's supper club. We enjoyed the food enough in the MDR, that we saw no need to pay extra. I have heard however from others, as well as CC posters here that it is well worth the cost.

I very much enjoy the chilled fruit soups. Usually a different one each evening. They've got a very nice selection of appetizers. Remember you could always order a few appetizers, and skip the main dinner.

And the chocolate melting cake is not to be missed.

I'm a vegetarian, so I had more limited choices, and I had a fine time for dinner.

Harry's was delicous as well as the MDR. We got off her in Nov and had wonderful dining experience. We choice the "your time" and no problems at all, the longest we waited for a table for 4 was 20 mins...that was our fault cause we went just after late sitting. The Chateaubriand was fantastic, lobster was small but great(just have to order a few). Everybody in my party would not stop talking about the Fattoush salad. Desserts never dissappoint.:D enjoy.

Archived