Dawn Drydock?

nanlyn

I know this has been previously discussed, but I was wondering if anyone has updated information on when the Dawn will be going into drydock. We are sailing her in Jan. 2011. Thanks in advance for any information! :)

My info has the Dawn going into drydock on Oct 22 and done on Nov 5th, 2010

Strange... I just booked the October 31,2010 Dawn 5 day cruise!:eek:

I hope you got a good rate since they're obviously going to put you to work. ;)

My information from Hugo (Hotel Director)' date=' is that the dry dock will be in 2011.[/color']

PE

We sailed the Dawn in Dec. 09 and Hugo told me that the drydock originally scheduled for 2010 was delayed to 2011, he should know!!!

Luvmytbear,

We are sailing on the Jan. 28, 2011 cruise, not the 14th! I'm concerned now that the drydock has been pushed to 2011!! How soon will they let us know if the cruise is cancelled? Also, how do I do the roll call for my cruise? I'm new to this. Only my 2nd cruise. Thanks in advance!

Luvmytbear,

We are sailing on the Jan. 28, 2011 cruise, not the 14th! I'm concerned now that the drydock has been pushed to 2011!! How soon will they let us know if the cruise is cancelled? Also, how do I do the roll call for my cruise? I'm new to this. Only my 2nd cruise. Thanks in advance!

You'll be boarding 5 days after we leave. :(

I won't say never, because that'll just get me in trouble ;), but I will say the majority of the time dry dock schedules are done way in advance. They know when it is and they won't schedule sailings if they plan on putting the ship in. Emergency situations, you can't predict. This is how I know it anyhow. Hopefully what I know proves true.

Honestly, there are quite a few sailings on the Dawn centered around our cruising dates. I wouldn't worry too much. There's a large discrepancy in the information that is getting shared here, so there's likely a good chance it's not going to affect us at all. :)

Archived