Atlantis resort in Nassau

rjan67

We will be going then too!! We are on Carnival Fascination.... I believe that it closes at 5 because it is winter....Can't decide what to do as I am concerned that it may be COLD!! and we won't want to put our toes in! ...Wimps from South Carolina

WOW - someone else from IOP! I think one of the pools is heated but not the slides/lazy river. Water can be a bit chilly. I personally would suggest Sheraton/Wyndham for $20/40(includes lunch)pp.

1. Just to be sure, if I do pay the $120pp through Carnival, then we would be guaranteed passes, correct? I assume that those are pre-reserved or something so that, even on a busy day, Atlantis would still provide them for the cruise group, yes?

2. Does anyone know if we could do that and then just NOT go over with the group? We don't want to do the group tour and such. We'd rather just get there as soon as we could when we got off the ship and see things as we want to see them. Could we sign up for the excursion and then just ask for the passes?

3. How do the passes work for the excursion? Is it a ticket or piece of paper or something that you take to Atlantis -- or do they do something as a group at Atlantis (and, therefore, there is no "ticket" or "voucher" that they could give us in advance even if they wanted to)?

It would be worth the extra $10pp to be able to guarantee passes -- we just don't want to have to travel with the group is all.

Thanks!

- John...

Yes if you buy it thru the ship it is guaranteed. You would need to at least go over with the group... well I THINK so - I'm not sure you don't get the ticket/wristband beforehand. Also remember that if you do not take the trip BACK no guarantee the ship will wait on you.

Yes if you buy it thru the ship it is guaranteed. You would need to at least go over with the group... well I THINK so - I'm not sure you don't get the ticket/wristband beforehand. Also remember that if you do not take the trip BACK no guarantee the ship will wait on you.

Ok -- not a big problem on ours because the ship leaves the next morning. So, we actually would plan to NOT go back with the group if we do it that way -- because we'd want to be there beyond 5:30pm.

Thanks!

- John...

Archived