Thermal Suite Prices

matt1119

• 5 months later...

Are you sure its $150 pp? I was just on Oasis and it cost $10 for a day pass per person or $30 for access all week long per person. I dont know the minimum age but, im 14 and they didnt say anything to me. Its a great deal in my opinion, and the showers are a cool experience in themselves. They have lights and shower heads that correspond to the theme you choose. (e.g. Ice Mist, Tropical Rain, Tropical Waterfall) It was empty when we did it and we had a great time using the suite.

Are you sure its $150 pp? I was just on Oasis and it cost $10 for a day pass per person or $30 for access all week long per person.

It WAS $150. Went in March, I declined that package when I asked, so the girl offered me a discount and I paid $99. They must have a lot of complaints and reduced the price!

I'll sign up myself if the prices have come down. I was really disappointed when I learned there was a fee for the steam room and saunas, unlike my cruises in the past on both RCCL and Carnival. but it wasn't something I did everyday so I wasn't willing to fork over $150.00. Did I read you right, $30.00 for the whole week to use the thermal spa???

You read right, it definitely wasn't $150 on our cruise. My prices might be a bit off but it was surprisingly cheap when i first saw it (im 99% sure that the prices i listed above are accurate)

Archived