Tips on the Ship? Freebies?

wendya2J

hi,

my friend and her 3 adn 6 year old girls are going on the 4 day cruise this spring,,,any tips on freebies or things they shouldnt forget to pack or things not to miss on the ship??? how did little girls dress for dinner?

thanks Wendy :)

A lot of the little girls had thier princess or Minnie dresses on at dinner, it was very cute.

My son is 8 and pretty much stayed in the lab the whole trip! So, I can't help you out with the other questions.

If they do go to the clubs, don't miss the Disney Sea University graduation. It's adorable! My son got a Graduation Mickey ears hat and a tee-shirt.

Hi

there really is no freebies, but please tell your friend to bring the girls dress up costumes. On our 3 day cruise all of the girls were dressed like Cinderella and when my daughter showed up in her Snow White Costume... Snow white paid so much attention to her.. It was amazing !! Also there was another little gilr dressed as Mulan and Mulan freaked with excitment cause as I said every little girl was dressed as eith Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty !!!

Tell her to brings lots of film or a large disc for her digital so many beautiful pictures to be taken.

Also warn her of the long lines to see these characters, if it is posted as 9;30am to see Cinderella be in line at least 15 minutes early!

Something I learned at the very end of our Disney cruise was were the characters came out from, wish I had known it earlier. In the photo gallery near where the desk/cashier is you will see a door. This door leads to the area where the characters get dressed and ready. So if the schedule says the characters will be available for photo ops, stand in that area just before the time listed and you will see them emerge. I got some great photos, by sheer dumb luck, of my children with many characters before they left and went to their posts and long line of children waiting and wanting autographs and photos with them. Just a little tip!!

• 3 weeks later...

If you drop off a pillow case and markers in a ziploc bag at guest services, the characters will autograph it for you. It makes a nice momento to bring home. We did the 4 day Wonder last Halloween and my sister surprised my 3 children at the end of the trip with their new pillowcases. They loved them!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived