Emerald Princess 3/21/2010

mcot1016

3rd time on princess but still have a few questions.....I booked a mini suite for the first time does anyone have there own photos of mini suites ?.....Also is there anyone else sailing on 3/21/2010?...My wife and i will be flying into FLL from PVD....I see that you are able to bring wine on board now is that go for when boarding also or just when your at a port?....I see the mini suites come with two tvs does anyone know if either one of them come with a dvd playa (lol)....Any suggestions for me on my cruise to the eastern carribbean?....Any special and cool bars i should hit while at the ports?....Thanks for all your help and i cant wait to sail and meet new friends......

3rd time on princess but still have a few questions.....I booked a mini suite for the first time does anyone have there own photos of mini suites ?.....Also is there anyone else sailing on 3/21/2010?...My wife and i will be flying into FLL from PVD....I see that you are able to bring wine on board now is that go for when boarding also or just when your at a port?....I see the mini suites come with two tvs does anyone know if either one of them come with a dvd playa (lol)....Any suggestions for me on my cruise to the eastern carribbean?....Any special and cool bars i should hit while at the ports?....Thanks for all your help and i cant wait to sail and meet new friends......

No DVD players in minis, they are in suites onoy. However there are inputs on the back of the TV.

The mini-suites also have a sitting area and a tub instead of a shower. It's nice to have that extra room, also more storage area.

If you are taking an excursion in St. Maarten, Bernard's Tours is a consideration. Among other stops, he took us to Maho Beach to watch the planes land and take off. There's the Sunset Bar/Grill there which is pretty popular--and a great location to take in all the action. In St. Thomas, the bar at the top of Paradise Point (where you take the tram ride) features the "Bailey Bushwacker" (a yummy concoction made with several types of liquor).;)

Have a great cruise and enjoy your first time in a "mini"!:D

Great thanks.....Have a great cruise....Check out emerald 726 mini suite for me=).......lol....Keep it clean for me....Also can u check out how much the carribbean stud jackpot is please....Hope you have a great trip and i cant wait to hear it all .......

[My gf and I will be on that cruise as well. Make sure you check into the roll call for our dates. Not too many people chatting yet but a few!

quote=mcot1016;22708725]3rd time on princess but still have a few questions.....I booked a mini suite for the first time does anyone have there own photos of mini suites ?.....Also is there anyone else sailing on 3/21/2010?...My wife and i will be flying into FLL from PVD....I see that you are able to bring wine on board now is that go for when boarding also or just when your at a port?....I see the mini suites come with two tvs does anyone know if either one of them come with a dvd playa (lol)....Any suggestions for me on my cruise to the eastern carribbean?....Any special and cool bars i should hit while at the ports?....Thanks for all your help and i cant wait to sail and meet new friends......

Sanctuary Beach Bungalow--Adults Only ????.....Anyone have photos or reviews of the new adult bungalows for the adult only section???.......I have read all the way up to 10-19-2009 that they havent been built yet....Thanks so much for your help and info...

Archived