cozumelboattrip.com with Kim Garcia???

stefanny28

Has anyone booked with cozumelboattrip.com (Kim Garcia) for the 4 hours sail and snorkel tour?

We will be in Cozumel on march 5th 2010 and are looking at this tour but we are unsure since we have not found any post regarding her tour.

If anyone used her before, we will really appreciate any feedback that you may have.

Thanks

We have never been with them YET, We are booked for February. They have communicated VERY well. All emails have been anwsered in about 12 hours or less. They rate VERY well on Trip Advisor, but like I said we have no personal experience.

Hi rtfisher;

When are you booked with them exactly? Can you post your experience when you get back?

Kim e-mailed me back but since we are only 3 persons( 2 adults and 1 child), she needs a minimum of 4 adults before she can confirm my date (March 5th). Otherwise, I would have to pay $240 (the price of 4 adults).

I really want to see how you like your excursion before I can commit myself to that price since I find it a little high for only 3 of us.

Thanks again

We will be in cozumel on the 23rd and will not arrive back home till the 29th. I will try to get an update done before you leave but it will probably not be soon enough to help you decide.

We are a group of 9 and she told us that she would only take a total of 14 or we could pay an extra 120 to keep it private. Our group decided not to pay the extra because even if we have 14 I do not feel it would be overcrowded.

Have you tried searching for your Meet and Mingle board and see if anyone else would consider this trip? Maybe you can make your own group.

I believe it will be a amazing trip, a 47 foot SAIL BOAT on the ocean, snorkling, lunch, seeing the sites and hopefully LOTS OF WARM SUN.

Have a good trip

Ron

Archived