Cruise Director Julie?

MizDaisy

Is Julie the current CD on the Pearl? Does anyone know if she'll still be there at the end of May?

I'm wondering if this Julie is the same gal we met on the Dream several years ago.......:confused: We really liked her!

MizDaisy:

On your behalf I just posted a request for an update of the thread below, where hopefully someone will respond for you. I've found it to be very helpful, though once it drifts too far from the first page, it takes awhile before someone brings it back to the top. It's been about a month, so keep checking, and post the question yourself if you don't get an answer.

I met Julie on the Norwegian Star in 2002 in Hawaii, while on our first cruise. At that time she was working in Kid's Crew, and first saw her "moonlighting" as a traffic cop atop the large water slide. I've been hoping to cross paths with her ever since. Actually she indicated at that time it was likely her last cruise, and was planning to return to Canada. Obviously that did not happen. The closest I came to seeing her was in Bermuda when our ship (Majesty) was in port the same time she was on the Crown.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=386866

Julie Valeriote was the CD on the first leg of our Jade cruise last January, as she the activities director and the CD at that time was on personal leave for that 9 day sailing so she filled both positions. He (name?) came back the beginning of our 12 day leg, but was only there 1 night before he left again and another (can't remember his name either) guy took over for the rest of the cruise. Julie was back to being the activities director that 2nd lag for us, but she made a great impression on all of us, wearing two hats as she did and doing it WELL! I was so happy to see was now a FULL CD on NCL! She is a great dancer too and actually performed in one of shows one night!

Is Julie the current CD on the Pearl? Does anyone know if she'll still be there at the end of May?

I'm wondering if this Julie is the same gal we met on the Dream several years ago.......:confused: We really liked her!

She was our cruise director on the Jewel in 2007 and she was great. She was involved in all the activities and was always busy working to make the cruise enjoyable. Some cruise directors leave the activities for their assistant, but not her.

I honestly don't remember her last name, but I do remember that she once had worked with the kids, in the clubs.

The Julie we met was blonde, with a bright smile....and fairly young.

Ooops. Not the same Julie. Julie Valeriote is tall, slim and has dark hair. had read some previous posts that the Julie I am writing about is now a full-time CD too! Loved her!!

I am on the Pearl now,and Julie is making the announcement about her being the cruise director. That is all I can help you with.

When you get a chance, please fill us in on which Julie this is, including her name for clarification. The one we met back in 2002, from Canada, was a very attractive young blonde. As a member of the cruise director's staff, she also worked some of the "nights" they put on in the lounges, Elvis night for instance. She may have also been a DJ for Kareoke, so was not surprised she became a CD.

Shona Blair was the CD on the Jan 2,2010 sailing , but she was leaving soon for the Dawn

A Julia from Canada was the CD on my Pearl trip to Alaska in Sept - slender, young and talented.

Forget about year color as people have been known to change it - that is if you have any hair left to change.

Cheers

Dennis

Archived