Captains Club Select?

albertiger

just completed my 6th "X" cruise. will Celebrity automatically change my captains club membership status from Classic Founders? Do i get a new card? how doe's it work? thanks in advance!

"live long and prosper...so you may cruise!"

They should send you a new card with all the new things you'll get. My advice is to give Capt. club a call and remind them. You know how slow they can be if not proded.

Emerald Seas 1980

Norway 1994

Zenith 1995

Royal Majesty 1995

Century 1996, 1999

Ecstasy 1996

Mercury 1997

Horizon 1998

NCL Wind 1998

Grand Princess 1999

Sea Princess 2000

Infinity 2001

NCL Star 2002

Millennium 2003

Summit 2003, 2004

Summit (4 day) April 26,2004

Sun Princess Nov.22, 2004

You should have gotten something after your 5th cruise. We got our new elite cards about a month after completion of our 10th cruise. You move up to new status after completion of 5 or 10 cruises. Your sixth cruise should have been at select with the benefits of select.

Zenith-Western Caribbean-6/92

Zenith-Eastern Caribbean-6/93

Century-Maiden Voyage-12/95

Galaxy-Southern Caribbean-11/99

Mercury-Northbound Alaska-6/00

Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic-9/01

Horizon-Western Caribbean - Adults only cruise-11/02

Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic 10/26/03

Century - Western Caribbean 1/31/04

No, you have to complete 6 or 11 cruises, respectively. You get the Select card after completing the 6th cruise, not the 5th cruise. And Elite after 11, not 10. As of January 2003, cruises of 12 nights or more count double.

unfortunately the 5th cruise was 10 years ago and they did'nt even have the subdivisions yet. so i dropped a line to celebrity and will wait a month or so to see if i get a new card. if not, i'll try calling. thanks!

albertiger

"live long and prosper...so you may cruise!"

The way it happened for me and the way the Captains club desk explained it to me is. After you complete 5 or 10 you will get your new status cards in the mail for the next level. The reason this is because if you've completed 5 they send you your card for select because when you book again you will be 6. If you never book again then it doesn't matter. That's how it was explained to me and that how I got my select card. I will be taking my 10th cruise this June and they told me that about a month after taking it I would get the elite card mailed to me. This is just how I understand it to be and how it happened in the past.

Toni

I also received my Select card about 6 weeks after the completion of my 5th Celebrity cruise.

I'm now at Select for my upcoming 12/6 - 12/17/04 cruise on Summit (my 6th on Celebrity).

Summit 12/04, 12/03 and 1/03

Millenium 1/02

Century 6/00 and 6/98

We also got our Select cards after our 5th cruise. We just completed #10, so I will be looking for our Elite cards next month. If you look at the Captain's Club site you will see that the Select is for cruises from #6 thru 10 and the Elite is for cruise #11 and over

Char

click <a href="mailto:gaultchar@aol.com">here</a href> to send me an e-mail

Archived