Grenada-spice,fruit,and rum tour

pmat

We'd like to take a tour offered by princess that visits a spice,fruit and also a rum factory to see how these items are processed. My question is- are there any spices, fruits, and cane available to process? Has anyone recently taken this tour? Jumbie- can you help? thanks.

We'd like to take a tour offered by princess that visits a spice,fruit and also a rum factory to see how these items are processed. My question is- are there any spices, fruits, and cane available to process? Has anyone recently taken this tour? Jumbie- can you help? thanks.

Yes there are products for processing, I recently visited the nutmeg processing station in Gouyave which is working normally and has plenty of stock to keep them going.

Nature is quickly regenerating itself with everywhere becoming green again and this applies equally to agricultural products such as sugar cane and fruits.

Should be able to satisfy your curiosity so go ahead and enjoy your visit to Grenada.

Great. denboy knows...cause I really wasn't sure and was going to try and get back to you when I found out.

Rum factory should be open. The interesting one is Rivers Rum where they still do things like in the olden days, including crushing the cane with a press powered by a water wheel. The rum they make is disgusting though. Definitely not my favourite. But they give you a sample at the end.

Not sure if that's where the tour would take you as there's also Westerhall Rum and CLarke's Court.

Archived