Pearl Balcony Cabin at the end of the hall. Please share your expertise

rikatine

Can anyone tell me if there is any negative to having cabin 9668 or 9168 at the end of the hall on the Pearl. Is the balcony any different or smaller on the end? Is it next to a utility room? Just hoping for some advice. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if there is any negative to having cabin 9668 or 9168 at the end of the hall on the Pearl. Is the balcony any different or smaller on the end? Is it next to a utility room? Just hoping for some advice. Thanks.

I didn't check the deck layout, (maybe I should have before asking) but, are these stern cabins?:confused:

Yes, it is the last one on the side of the ship. Just wondering if it next to a noisy crew area or if the balcony would be less desirable being on the end. Did a search and saw a picture of the balcony from the outside. On the deck plans it does not show weather there is a crew closet as the last thing on the hall or not. Thinking of switching to this cabin if it is more quiet with only one neighboring cabin.

We were in 9158 last year and as far as noise, it was fairly quiet since the only traffic was other passengers staying in those back cabins. It was not in the 'main' or 'high traffic' areas near the elevators. As far as I can tell, the cabins are the same size as the others in that category.

Yes they are....OP's would be the last one on the side before the suites.

Ok, I checked, 9168 and 9668 are NOT stern cabins, they are AFT cabins. I know that the stern cabins are very quiet and not a problem, we stayed in stern cabins and really had a relaxing time. As for the cabins on the side of the ship, even AFT, I cannot say.

• 6 months later...

Can't seem to find any of those close up pictures of the balconies toward the back half of the ship. Always love seeing those. Does anyone have a link for exterior pictures of the Pearl that zoom in to the balconies?

Can't seem to find any of those close up pictures of the balconies toward the back half of the ship. Always love seeing those. Does anyone have a link for exterior pictures of the Pearl that zoom in to the balconies?

I have a couple of shots, port side, dock level, of the back portion of the Pearl, close up showing the last balconies on deck 9, 10, and 11. If I could figure how to send them to you, I would.

Here. I put them on Photobucket.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Pearl%20Port%20Rear/

I have a couple of shots, port side, dock level, of the back portion of the Pearl, close up showing the last balconies on deck 9, 10, and 11. If I could figure how to send them to you, I would.

Here. I put them on Photobucket.

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff281/roganderson60/Pearl%20Port%20Rear/

Thank you so much for the link. You photo is exactly what I was looking for. This is why I love CC so much. Thanks again, Christine

Archived