Stay at the Vagabond Inn!

kazi

Hi Everyone,

The other week I stayed over in San Pedro, California and in a very comfortable hotel, The Vagabond Inn. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful with all my needs. Not to mention FREE PARKING for the whole time while i was gone on my cruise for 8 days!!! At no charge! The rooms were excelent and clean. The continental breakfast of donuts and coffee was a very nice start to my day. I recommend anyone who is going to be stoping through San Pedro and heading on a cruise to use this hotel. The rates are unbelievable and the service was just GREAT!

The best part of staying at this hotel was being transported to the harbor personally by the General Manager of the hotel in his new BMW. I recommend this place 120%!

From,

Kazi

:) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

I answered your post on the United States board so I thought I'd also answer here. I was looking at the Vagabond Inn and was wondering if you had to make arrangements ahead of time for the ride to the pier. Also, how did you get back to the hotel? If it was taxi what was the cost. Thanks :)

Archived