Port Canaveral Transportation

marie k

Since I don't want to rent a car and transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral is

expensive, I was thinking of coming in the day before the cruise and staying at a hotel at the

Orlando airport. The next day, go back to the airport and take the first RCCL bus out to the

port. There are only 2 of us and it would be less expensive than $105 for a taxi one way.

Has anyone done this or any other thoughts?

Thanks

Try Sunshine State Transportation, they are great, our price from orlando to port was 144.00 round trip, that was in september, I have used them several times, great service and always on time, tell them Laurie from Ga told you to call. 1-888-437-2826 or sunshinestatetransportation.com

Since I don't want to rent a car and transportation from Orlando to Port Canaveral is

expensive, I was thinking of coming in the day before the cruise and staying at a hotel at the

Orlando airport. The next day, go back to the airport and take the first RCCL bus out to the

port. There are only 2 of us and it would be less expensive than $105 for a taxi one way.

Has anyone done this or any other thoughts?

Thanks

Call Mike @ Laura's Shuttle Service 1-866-945-2827, he charge $140 for 5 of us, roundtrip. They also have a hotel near MCO - Sleep inn and suites - shuttle from MCO to hotel is free.

Try CruiseXpress. We are going with them in March. They charge $20 one way per person. We also ended up with a little glitch in our plans and the owner is taking care of everything and meeting us at the airport to make sure it all goes smooth. Can't ask for better customer service than that.

call Hector at Sunshine State Transportation, won't beat his price or his service

Thanks for the info Laura. I thought about using this company but they want payment in full at the time of reservation. Other companies that I am looking at allow us to pay the driver in cash upon pickup.

Archived