Onboard credit offer e-mail

warmwinds

I just got an e-mail from X about getting onboard credit for new bookings on certain sailings. Of course, the one I've had booked for months is there :( But my question is: if you were a new booking and could take advantage of it, would this mean you could NOT get your shareholder credit?

The name of the promotion is: MY NAME, what would you do with up to $300 onboard credit?

I believe I received the email as well- I believe the additional onboard credit is for sailings on Century or Solstice (at least on the one that I received). I did actually call Celebrity as it would be great to be able to combine shareholder credt along with their OBC promotion, however they told me is was NOT combineable. Perhaps your offer is different, but I would still call them and confirm.

Jenny

We just took advantage of these OBC promo's on a Solstice cruise in October. We were already booked prior to seeing this promo directly with Celebrity. I called and since it was new bookings only they canceled our existing booking and rebooked us in the same stateroom to take advantage of this.

This is a non-combinable promo however but we got a $ 200.00 OBC and 50% off the deposit as well so it was a win/win for us:D.

Joel

Archived