kids program...aquanauts

monkll

My daughter was in the Aquanauts program it was great. She makes friends pretty easy and has no problem being left there so that always helps. One thing she really liked was going to dinner with the other kids. We would drop her off at like 5:00 and at 6:00 they would take them as a group to eat at one of the cafes (can't think of name).

I think my daughter would have stayed there morning, noon and night. After 10:00 pm they charge 5.00 an hour but that is no big deal most of the time we had her picked up by 11:00 or so.

They had about 5 computers per room that they used once in a while and they did a pretty good amount of arts and crafts. The last day of the cruise they put on a circus on the boardwalk and that was really fun to watch.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

3boatpeople,

There´s an open house on the first day where you can have a look on the facilities and meet the staff. There you can fill in a form for registration. After that you just show up and drop your kid (you need your sea pass card to sign in and out). No reservations needed. Hours are more or less from 9am-10pm (after 10pm you pay $5 per hour - open until 2am). There´s a lunch and dinner break.

steamboats

There was plenty of staff, there was only 300 kids on board so it was a light kids cruise. There was no lunch or dinner break, you could leave your kid at 9:00 am and pick up at 2am if you wanted to (not sure who would do that) they have lunch and dinner for the kids. I think they charged 5.00 for lunch but dinner was free. It's a great program!

Archived