Carnival Triumph Belize Excursions

teacher2cruiser

I would like recommendations. The last time we were in Belize, we were with NCL and we went to Bannister Island and loved it. I don't see that listed on the Carnival website as an option. After all the reading I've done, I'm almost sure I want to stay with a ship's excursion, and we were thinking something where we could sightsee and go to a beach. Is this not an option?

We will be on the Triumph in March.

THANKS!

We went last year thru Carnival to Bannister Island as well. It was perfect for families with children. We are going back in March and are very disappointed this isn't being offered. I wrote a letter to Carnival and they responded that there is a possibility of this being reinstated after the New Year, but I haven't seen anything to support such yet. We are keeping our fingers crossed!!!

I want to book an excursion through Carnival. There is not one listed. I've looked. I am thinking that someone who has recently taken the same cruise might know of something that is available once on the ship that isn't on the webpage. Anyone able to help?

OK but your are more likely to get an answer by posting on the Belize port of call page.

I was on the Valor a couple of weeks ago and we went to Bannister Island as part of our snorkel excursion. It was called the Barrier Reef Snorkel at Turneffe with beach. I'm not sure if snorkling was something that you wanted to do. We spent maybe and hour snorkling and then about 1 1/2 hours on Bannister Island. I was very beautiful. DH and I said that we would love to go back because it was cloudy on the day that we were there so we didn't get to see the full color of the water. At least you know they are still going there in some capacity. HTH:)

TO teacher2cruiser

I believe you are on our roll call. 3/13 right my daughter ogertiger1 is booking us with coralbreeze for cay caulker & snorkel they also do Bannister also Island Marketing does Bannister...we will not do the snorkle but they will drop us at cay caulker go snorkle and then come back there for beach & lunch many links will be found on the Belize port of call board the reviews for these companies are very good

TO teacher2cruiser

I believe you are on our roll call. 3/13 right my daughter ogertiger1 is booking us with coralbreeze for cay caulker & snorkel they also do Bannister also Island Marketing does Bannister...we will not do the snorkle but they will drop us at cay caulker go snorkle and then come back there for beach & lunch many links will be found on the Belize port of call board the reviews for these companies are very good

We actually aren't on the roll call. I follow Cruise Critic fairly closely, but we've never done that. What's involved?

We actually aren't on the roll call. I follow Cruise Critic fairly closely, but we've never done that. What's involved?

All you do is go to the roll call and find the date of your cruise. If you are going with the March 13, 2010 group, just post a message and you will get lots of conversation from our lively group. We are scheduling a Meet and Greet and Sail Away party. Join us. A poster named Jabee with add you to the group. We have several educators in the group and lots of kids and young adults and several older folks like me and my wife.

All you do is go to the roll call and find the date of your cruise. If you are going with the March 13, 2010 group, just post a message and you will get lots of conversation from our lively group. We are scheduling a Meet and Greet and Sail Away party. Join us. A poster named Jabee with add you to the group. We have several educators in the group and lots of kids and young adults and several older folks like me and my wife.

What do y'all do for the sail away party?

• 2 weeks later...
I would like recommendations. The last time we were in Belize, we were with NCL and we went to Bannister Island and loved it. I don't see that listed on the Carnival website as an option. After all the reading I've done, I'm almost sure I want to stay with a ship's excursion, and we were thinking something where we could sightsee and go to a beach. Is this not an option?

We will be on the Triumph in March.

THANKS!

If you book the Barrier Reef at Turneffe with Beach Break the beack break is at Bannister Island! No need to tender either the excursion picks you right up at the ship on a separate tender... We will be on the Dream in 5 days and will be doing this in Belize!

We did the Altun Ha, River Wallace tour a few years ago and really liked it. The bus ride takes you through Belize City and to the ruins first. They are very interesting and not huge so it's easy to walk around. One pyramid is quite large and you can climb to the top. The interesting thing about these ruins is that they are still unearthing pyramids. After the ruins you take a short bus trip over the the boat dock and go up the River Wallace. The guide will stop along the way and show you baboons, iguanas, crocodiles, etc. The boat drops you off at the dock where you tender in and in plenty of time to do some shopping.

We really enjoyed this tour.

Joan

What do y'all do for the sail away party?

To get to the Roll Call, when you click on Boards, instead of coming to this Carnival Board, look down the page until you see the title "Roll Call (Members Only)

Look for "Carnival Roll Calls" and click

On the next page...look down the list for "Triumph Roll Calls" and click

Now...look for "***Triumph Spring Break 3/13/2010" and you will be on our roll call.

Now you can start reading....or come on to the last page and post some basic information about yourself and that you are on the cruise. Now be prepared to make some new friends.

We are planning a "Meet and Greet" at Sailaway on the Golf Course. This is a family meet and greet mostly so all the kids can meet.

On the first sea day, Sunday we will have a Cocktail Hour in the Piano Bar. We will have all you can drink for $11.44 from 12:30 until 1:30. This will be a fun time when we can all relax and make new friends.

We are also going to plan a "going away meet" on Friday (the last sea day) so we can all share our memories of the trip!

We are going to have a blast and a fantastic cruise.

A lot of new friends are already planning to do some excursions together also, and sharing different info they have learned.

come join us!!

Archived