Azamara - drinks at dinner and stateroom amenities

Jade13

I saw the thread that Azamara has smoothies and OJ at breakfast.

What I want to know is what drinks are available and included in the fare at dinner besides hot coffee and tea? We are traveling this February and deciding if we want to pay almost $200.00 for two cola packages so we do not have to sign slips when we get a drink. Is ice tea available at dinner or anything else?

Second, what type of shampoo and conditioner (brand) does Azamara use and what else will we find in our stateroom. Facial soap? Shower Gel? Lotion? Slippers? We are deciding what we need to bring.

Thanks.

Wine, Ice Tea and Lemonade are available at dinner in addition to Coffee, Tea, Espresso. If you go to the Buffet in the morning they have fresh squeezed fruit juice and smoothies.

I don't remember the exact brand of shampoo, but I was happy with it. Anyone else know the brand?

The toiletries are Elemis, and very nice. If you are not in a suite, you get soap, lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Suite passengers get shower gel too. You will have robes and slippers, binoculars and an umbrella.

There are two hairdryers, the not-very-good one on the wall in the bathroom, and a better one in the desk drawer. My husband has really short hair, so the one in the bathroom worked fine for him, and I used the other one.

Lisa

Wine, Ice Tea and Lemonade are available at dinner in addition to Coffee, Tea, Espresso. If you go to the Buffet in the morning they have fresh squeezed fruit juice and smoothies.

I don't remember the exact brand of shampoo, but I was happy with it. Anyone else know the brand?

Yes, but wine is not included in the cruise fare in February. Neither is bottled water.

Shower Gel is not in all staterooms? It is on HAL.

Archived