cab fare lax

cruisdog

I may have missed it, but how much is it for two people to take a cab from Lax to Long Beach cruise terminal for a Carnival cruise? Thanks

If you have permission it is about $60 + tip + an airport fee ($3.00 I think).

If you don't have permission, and get caught, it can cost a lot more. Figure at least $30,000 for the criminal attorney, another $5,000 for bail, most likely the judge will fine you - in short it can be really expensive if you don't have permission to take the cab.

If you don't have permission, and get caught, it can cost a lot more. Figure at least $30,000 for the criminal attorney, another $5,000 for bail, most likely the judge will fine you - in short it can be really expensive if you don't have permission to take the cab.

huh, did I miss something?

huh, did I miss something?

I assume the part you missed was, "take the cab". If it is not yours and you don't have permission to take it, then another word for "take" would be "steal".

Meanwhile I guess I better work on my jokes. They aren't very good if I have to explain them.

Archived