WEbsite showing booked cabins?

fanfare

Hi - I read a posting earlier which referenced a website that showed all cabins booked and available on each ship and sailing. This sounds different than the RCI site where you can see a few available cabins. Does anyone know of this website?

R

Hi - I read a posting earlier which referenced a website that showed all cabins booked and available on each ship and sailing. This sounds different than the RCI site where you can see a few available cabins. Does anyone know of this website?

R

There are no websites that show all available cabins. Naming of such websites is not allowed and against CC guidelines.

There are no websites that show all available cabins. Naming of such websites is not allowed and against CC guidelines.

It is against the rules to name something that does not exist?

OK little green men at the end of a rainbow-Lepricon

Yes.......look for a guy with a funny pointed hat!:)

Frankly, I have looked for the same guy, and can't find anything to do with available cabins.

Obviously.........I either don't know what I'm looking for.....or it does not exist!!:rolleyes:

Rick

It is against the rules to name something that does not exist?

OK little green men at the end of a rainbow-Lepricon

The point is there is no such website showing all available cabins, though some CC members keep saying the website would show all cabins even when prooved wrong. Anyway the website in question is of a german TA and it´s against CC rules to post sais website or to ask for it.

Archived