Aft Cabin Valor

gquest

Hello, I booked a OVG room on the Carnival Valor and found out my room using the book modify method. My room is 2478 in the very back of the ship. Are there going to be a lot of vibrations? Has anyone ever had this room or one similar to it on the Valor? I am 49 days away from departure. Should I try to assign a room at this point?

Sorry- you could only make changes up til final payment. Any changes may cost you. You booked a gauarantee- and will stay in gauarantee status up til sailing. Thats the chance of a gaurantee.

I have sailed aft a few times and didnt feel any more motion.

• 2 weeks later...

I keep gettting the following error:

We apologize, an error occurred while processing your request. Carnival.com technical support has been notified of the problem and will be working to resolve the issue.

If you would like to email Carnival.com technical support, please use the following email address: support@carnival.com.

then the server is busy-- just try it againlater. You are using the links and not your browser right? by clicking on those links it worked for me.

and is your cruise registered on the home page of Carnival? up in the right hand corner is three options- click on my reservation if not.

if it is--- clcik on the carnival link in the post above. click on your cruise details then mimize it....then click on the link for themodify booking. it should be there.

I booked about 4 months before final payment was due. It is Spring Break week with Easter falling on the last day of our cruise. I've been checking availability and I have been surprised to see that there seems to be lots of cabins available.

Does the modify booking area usually say the same thing as the funpass gift purchase area? Or can one have a cabin # and one still say guar?

Archived