Laundry service .. How does it work?

ChiBearsSuperFan

Curious to know how the wash and fold laundry service works. My wife is concerned that they are going to throw all her clothes into the same washer, or wash them in the incorrect water temperature or throw them in with towels or someone elses stuff, etc and all of her stuff is going to come back ruined.

Can anyone tell me about their experiences with the laundry service so I can put her mind at ease?

Thanks!

They do throw the entire bag of clothes in together, so don't put blue jeans in with whites. I never put anything that requires special care in the bag, just stuff that is pretty indestructable.

Sometimes I get my stuff back folded very neatly and ready to wear again and sometimes it comes back as an accordian.

I have no idea what temperature they use, but I am sure everything is done hot, hot, hot.

I've never had anything ruined, but I have had things come back with the same stain on it, and now it is really baked in. You have to be willing to take what you get and just toss it away if it didn't work out.

Archived