More brits!

piscean

After the recent statement that more Brits would be cruising with Azamara I took a look at the site. Yes ,the lead-in page has now changed, advertising all the new features from April, but look futher and all remains as it has been previously! Still advertising butler at all levels/add on gratuites etc.

I am not encouraged by the NEW Azamara (absolutley loved the old one),and certainly not the prices if they are indeed wanting to get us Brits onboard!

I take 2/3 cruises a year at suite level (not a small amount) and I am not being induced in any way.

There appears to be no encouragement for past/loyal travellers that have helped to build up the 'brand'

im afraid i dont earn enough now,the way the prices have shot up,and the diffculty in getting reductions when they occur,after booking has been made has now sent us to pastures new,even tho we really enjoyed our cruises with Azamara:(:(:)

After the recent statement that more Brits would be cruising with Azamara I took a look at the site. Yes ,the lead-in page has now changed, advertising all the new features from April, but look futher and all remains as it has been previously! Still advertising butler at all levels/add on gratuites etc.

I am not encouraged by the NEW Azamara (absolutley loved the old one),and certainly not the prices if they are indeed wanting to get us Brits onboard!

I take 2/3 cruises a year at suite level (not a small amount) and I am not being induced in any way.

There appears to be no encouragement for past/loyal travellers that have helped to build up the 'brand'

Hi Piscean !

I agree with some of your points. While I differ in the fact that I like what Azamara is planning, I am concerned they are doing little to keep their past passengers informed. I hope they do not lose sight of those who helped get them to this point. I feel that Azamara should be communicating with us more, about the transformation. I recieved an email from Azamara yesterday, and that's a good start. I'd like to hear some details about Le Club Voyage (Please change that name Azamara !). A suggestion... Azamara Voyagers Club.

I've been a bit unhappy, when Azamara gave off the appearance that they wanted a whole new type of passenger with higher incomes. I realize and hope these comments may have been taken out of context, but I didn't appreciate the message delivered. I am successful in my career, and my strongest beliefs, are that EVERY SINGLE customer is important, and you should never alienate any customer. I treat my smaller clients with the same respect and attention, as my best clients. Another thing I've learned in 30 years in my industry, is that small clients often become big clients, if you take the very best care of them. Loyalty often pays handsome dividends, and Azamara should strive to build on their loyalty !

I agree that Azamara's website is fairly confusing, as they have not found an appealing way to mix the old information with the new. If it were up to me, I would have left the old Azamara website as is - other than announcing the new Azamara, and the new benefits. I would have then launched an entirely new website dedicated to the "New" Azamara, to create a separation of old and new. I hope Azamara will continue to improve the website, as it needs updating.

Thank you, Host Andy, for stating so well what I have been feeling about Azamara. Although I am a first time cruiser with them next summer, I feel they have been missing the most appropriate ways of marketing their product.

Archived