NWA A330 to Rome

lkmamom

I have a question about the seats. Since the flight is an extended one, it appears there is decreased leg room due to video equip box in most of the seating. Has anyone had problems with this on prior flights? Our only other choice is flying on Alitalia and I am not really sure about that one either:o

Thanks for your help!

Linda

Delta bought NWA, so the flight may actually be on Delta.
Since DL never operated an A330 before the NW purchase, that really isn't relevant. It's on the 757 where you have a model operated by both carriers and the interior configs might be any one of several versions.
Many of Alitalia flights from the US are actually code shares on Delta.
And many of Delta's flights are codeshares on other airlines. And your point??

And yes, I know that I killed another kitty.

To the OP....the boxes make it difficult to put a carryon bag under the seat in front of you. You won't have full stretch out room for your legs either. But it isn't a complete blockage, more of a partial intrusion.

OTOH, the A330 has a pretty good AVOD system, so you get the tradeoff.

Thanks for all of the messages!

Yes, I did check and the flight, though under Delta, is a NWA flight.And the Ailtalia is with that airline. I have read a very few positive reviews with this airline, and was not sure about flying with them.

I also did check seat guru from which I found which seats had the boxes under them. I probably did not articulate my question very well, sorry....I have not been on an A330, so was not sure just how much the legroom would be compromised. Since it is a long flight to Rome, just wanted to make sure about that. Basically, I wanted opinions as to which airline and aircraft would provide the better flight to Rome.;)

Thanks everyone.

Archived