Doubletree Biscayne Bay - Anything nearby?

Borbs11

Great hotel - I stayed there a while back on business. Very quiet area - mostly condos. There is a good bar/dinner place in the lobby, some shopping options in an underground area of the buildings (bottles of wine were very expensive:mad:), along with some local fast food options. There was a wine bar with good food a couple of blocks away. Parking is valet only and cost $29/day when I was there - ouch!:eek:

I could see POM from my balcony and the bathroom was fabulous! One of the largest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in, and the Doubletree cookies are always good. Good luck!:)

From my trip advisor review of the hotel:

Primos in the lobby is good for a casual meal or quick drink (the calamari appetizer is great!). Or walk two blocks to Biscayne and 18th where you’ll find a nice sushi place and Bin Number 18 – a wonderful, Mediterranean style bistro with an extensive beer and wine list as well as great food (the bruschetta is large enough to be a light meal for one).

Have a great cruise!:)

If you walk about 1 1/2 blocks back toward the Hilton, there's a Burger King & another fast food place. I didn't see anything else. We took the free Metromover which was great & went to Brickell which was fun.

Thanks for the info. Would you suggest taking the Metromover to Bayside Marketplace or is it close enough to walk? We don't mind walking.

Archived