Coral cabin location

meh56

We booked a gty on the Coral for a BH and received a cat. BB cabin A345. I am concerned with noise from the Lido deck. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has sailed on the Coral in an Aloha Deck cabin.

We booked a gty on the Coral for a BH and received a cat. BB cabin A345. I am concerned with noise from the Lido deck. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone who has sailed on the Coral in an Aloha Deck cabin.

Why would you anticipate noise? Right above you is the pool area, which won't have anyone there early in the morning or late at night.

The reason I ask is I read that someone was in one of the suites on another ship below the pool area...they complained about chairs being moved by the crew at 2am and 5am and also about on deck party with music.

The reason I ask is I read that someone was in one of the suites on another ship below the pool area...they complained about chairs being moved by the crew at 2am and 5am and also about on deck party with music.

If you are a late sleeper past 8am you may hear the deck chairs as for the late deck parties if Princess has one just go and enjoy the party

Archived