NCL Spirit 1/3/10 Cruise

carlakruz

We had the pleasure of a week on the Norwegian Spirit beginning January 3, 2010. I feel compelled to commend the Latitudes Coordinator Luciana Alves da Fonseca.

We noticed our ship cards did not indicate we are Latitudes members (they have been gold in the past). I later found out that our travel agent failed to provide our Latitudes number when they booked the cruise. I located Ms. Fonseca and explained the card concern; she was extremely engaged and comprehensive with her investigation and actions.

She: 1. Researched all past cruises even linking two Latitudes numbers (Norwegian had me under two different numbers – some past mess-up)

2. Made sure we were invited to all appropriate events.

3. Acquired early departure luggage tags so we could meet our post cruise schedule.

She sought us out at the Latitudes party and explained what she found and the actions she had taken. She was friendly and nice; I hope NCL knows what an asset they have.

Karlacruz, I'm glad to read that you had a good experience on the Spirit. I noticed you have been on her before, we have too and we are taking her again in March. I would love to read about your dining experience this trip and what you did on shore if you have time. I am having a hard time deciding what to do in Belize and Guatemala if you have any suggestions.

Archived