How do u know in advance if your ship is sold out

pepelapew

Was wondering if there is a site you could go to and find out if the cruise your going to be on is sold out? Or how full it is to being sold out? Also, does NCL have a meet and greet type of thing like RCCL's? Thanks, Debbie

I don't know about the "sold out" part of your request, however the "meet and greet" yes. Just visit the roll call for your ship and sailing. Hopefully some one has stepped up and got it started.

Hey Debbie.. The only way to know if an NCL ship is sold out is to go to NCL's website and try to book that cruise. It will show you what cabins are still available. This will only work though up until a few days before the cruise where at that time NCL will pull it from being able to book online. Also keep in mind that you could go on there today and see no cabins available and then tomorrow you could find some. I am not 100% for sure but I believe that is where TA's purchase up or have a hold on blocks of rooms and release them back to NCL to sale since they could not get them sold themselves. One last tip on that is if you are looking before final payment date for that cruise and it is sold out, check back a week or so later and it should show the cabins that folks gave up when they did not make their final payment. My opinion is rarely are any cruises truly sold out up until the week or so before the cruise and that is when NCL's outbound sales department tries to fill up the remaining cabins with very special deals.

As far as the Meet and Greet, that is a huge yes and a great activity that NCL has available. You can go to the "Roll Call" section on the boards and look for NCL and then select your ship and then look for the date of your cruise. If no one has a thread going, start it yourself. You can also do a search here on this board as to how to set one up if no one has it going already.

Enjoy your cruise and be sure and come back here and tell us all about it.

Archived